/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What I found out!

ILuvAllah
01-24-2014, 12:29 PM
I just wanted to share something i noticed lately. Actuallly, in almost every islamic lecture, they say that if you are not happy in this life, you will be in the next life, if you dont get it in this life then you will get it in the Hereafter. Yes it is true, I agree but in some cases, some people are poor in this life and also the Hereafter and some are rich and blissful in this life and also in the next. Trust me i have seen it in reality. it is a fact.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
01-24-2014, 12:54 PM
That is not true. If you are not happy in this life does not mean you will be happy in the next life. If someone has been a sinner all their life that could be the cause why they are not happy. Being unhappy wont give you the reward of being happy in the next life. Unless they are a true and practising believer.

format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah
I agree but in some cases, some people are poor in this life and also the Hereafter and some are rich and blissful in this life and also in the next. Trust me i have seen it in reality. it is a fact.
How have you seen it? We do not know anything about the next life. We do not know who will end up being happy or not who will enter jannah and who will not.

Maybe i didn't understand you sis, can you please explain more?

ardianto
01-24-2014, 12:57 PM
:sl:

I know you have seen rich people and poor people in this life. But how could you know they are rich or poor in hereafter if you are still alive?.

There's no guarantee poor people will go to heaven, there's no certainty rich people will go to hell. So, rich or poor, we should always be good Muslims.

Born rich is not a reason to being arrogant, born poor is not a reason to be surrender to the fate. We should always try to make our life better, but we must do it on the way of Allah.

:)

ILuvAllah
01-24-2014, 01:50 PM
i said this because ive seen someone very poor and unhappy involved in shirk and i mean big shirk.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-24-2014, 03:19 PM
i said this because ive seen someone very poor and unhappy involved in shirk and i mean big shirk.
I know what you mean. People who commit big shirk in my place usually poor people too.

It's because their mindset and mentality. They believe that they will never able to leave their poverty although they are working hard. Then they expect miracle to make their life better, but they go to the wrong place. They seek help from other than Allah.

What can we do for them?.

Educate them that they have a chance to get better life if they work in better way. Educate them how to work or build micro business in right way, combined with Islamic education.

Some of the products produced by people who have been raised in the community empowerment program by the Indonesian Zakat House (RZI) that help them in business capital and management.

BeTheChange
01-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Happiness and sadness just temporary feelings...

We have to be a Muslim in both situations...

This is the test.

glo
01-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Yes it is true, I agree but in some cases, some people are poor in this life and also the Hereafter and some are rich and blissful in this life and also in the next. Trust me i have seen it in reality. it is a fact.
How can you know how these people are in the next life?
Allah is just and knows best. We cannot make these kinds of judgements for him ...

Abz2000
01-24-2014, 08:31 PM
How can you know how these people are in the next life?

Abu bakr assiddeq, uthman al ghani, prophet solomon (pbuh) to name a few, on the rich side.
The wretch who stole from the war booty, d judas iscariot who thought he was winning something by betraying his shepherd on the poor side?

Though it is true that any affliction can mitigate sins and the wealth often makes people hate death.

Sahih International: And We did not send into a city any warner except that its affluent said, "Indeed we, in that with which you were sent, are disbelievers."
Quran 34:34

Sahih International: Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."
Quran 27:40

*Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that." *

Sahih International: It was not [proper] for the people of Madinah and those surrounding them of the bedouins that they remain behind after [the departure of] the Messenger of Allah or that they prefer themselves over his self.
That is because they are not afflicted by thirst or fatigue or hunger in the cause of Allah , nor do they tread on any ground that enrages the disbelievers, nor do they inflict upon an enemy any infliction but that is registered for them as a righteous deed. Indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of the doers of good.
Nor do they spend an expenditure, small or large, or cross a valley but that it is registered for them that Allah may reward them for the best of what they were doing.
Quran 9:120-121

The test is of patience and gratitude.
For the believer its a win win win situation.

ILuvAllah
01-24-2014, 11:33 PM
Some scholar said, only nabi sulayman and daud didnt have to go through hardships. so isnt this an example they were both rich in this world and in the next?

ardianto
01-25-2014, 12:19 AM
If we were poor and always hungry would be believe in Allah?. We can easily say "I would always believe in Allah". But it's because we are not poor people who always hungry.

But if we were poor, we always feel hungry because we don't have food, while we saw other people happily say "Alhamdulillah" when they eat their food without share with us, ...... would we still believe in Allah?.

Don't blame poor people if poverty make them far from Allah or lost their Iman. We should blame ourselves because we make it happen. We only tell them to be patient, patient, and patient, but we didn't do anything to relieve their hunger.

We don't need to say, those poor people will go to hell. But we need to remind ourselves, one day we will be asked, what we have done in dunya to help the needy people.

ILuvAllah
01-25-2014, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If we were poor and always hungry would be believe in Allah?. We can easily say "I would always believe in Allah". But it's because we are not poor people who always hungry.

But if we were poor, we always feel hungry because we don't have food, while we saw other people happily say "Alhamdulillah" when they eat their food without share with us, ...... would we still believe in Allah?.

Don't blame poor people if poverty make them far from Allah or lost their Iman. We should blame ourselves because we make it happen. We only tell them to be patient, patient, and patient, but we didn't do anything to relieve their hunger.

We don't need to say, those poor people will go to hell. But we need to remind ourselves, one day we will be asked, what we have done in dunya to help the needy people.
you are right brother. but not all of them do shirk for food and water, many do it because of hasad and to harm others. again im not generalizing that only poor and the uneducated commit this type of shirk but many educated do it as well. I have noticed one thing in the poor that no matter how much you give them they are not grateful but that doesnt mean we should stop helping them.

Alpha Dude
01-25-2014, 08:06 AM
I just wanted to share something i noticed lately. Actuallly, in almost every islamic lecture, they say that if you are not happy in this life, you will be in the next life, if you dont get it in this life then you will get it in the Hereafter. Yes it is true, I agree but in some cases, some people are poor in this life and also the Hereafter and some are rich and blissful in this life and also in the next. Trust me i have seen it in reality. it is a fact.
The speeches you listened to saying poor people will be happy in the next life would obviously be talking about people who meet the minimum criteria to enter paradise to start with (i.e. the people who are Muslim and whose sins Allah forgives).

There's 4 simple possibilities:

i. a poor person can be bad and do shirk and could end up in hell
ii. a poor person can be good and do good things all his life and end up in heaven
iii. a rich person can be bad and do shirk and could end up in hell
iv. a rich person can be good and do good things all his life and end up in heaven

Just because someone is poor, it does not automatically give them free entry into paradise and just because someone is rich it does not make them worthy of hell.

However, there is a hadith which says the poor will be given entry into paradise 500 years earlier than people who are rich.

Some scholar said, only nabi sulayman and daud didnt have to go through hardships. so isnt this an example they were both rich in this world and in the next?
I don't know how true what you say is but so what if it is, sister? :) People can be rich and have what seems like everything in this world and also have it in the next. Secondly, being 'rich' does not mean you are automatically not given any hardship. People are tested in various different ways.

ILuvAllah
01-25-2014, 08:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
The speeches you listened to saying poor people will be happy in the next life would obviously be talking about people who meet the minimum criteria to enter paradise to start with (i.e. the people who are Muslim and whose sins Allah forgives).

There's 4 simple possibilities:

i. a poor person can be bad and do shirk and could end up in hell
ii. a poor person can be good and do good things all his life and end up in heaven
iii. a rich person can be bad and do shirk and could end up in hell
iv. a rich person can be good and do good things all his life and end up in heaven

Just because someone is poor, it does not automatically give them free entry into paradise and just because someone is rich it does not make them worthy of hell.

However, there is a hadith which says the poor will be given entry into paradise 500 years earlier than people who are rich.

I don't know how true what you say is but so what if it is, sister? :) People can be rich and have what seems like everything in this world and also have it in the next. Secondly, being 'rich' does not mean you are automatically not given any hardship. People are tested in various different ways.
thank you akhi. you just explained everything in detail what I have been trying to say. Spot on! thanks, now everyone can understand the point. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!