/* */

PDA

View Full Version : evolution at work .. enjoy :)

جوري
01-29-2014, 12:20 AM
http://www.haqaik.com/2014/01/12.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamicRevival
01-29-2014, 12:29 AM
lol brilliant

Eric H
01-29-2014, 01:36 PM
You are very naughty, just you wait till a fossil of a shark on legs turns up, then what will you say. ;D

InToTheRain
01-29-2014, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
You are very naughty, just you wait till a fossil of a shark on legs turns up, then what will you say. ;D
I would advise waiting for some time to pass then add it to the list below :)

- Piltdown man, which was subsequently exposed as a shocking scientific fraud,
- Nebraska man, dreamed up on the basis of a single pig’s tooth,
- the Turkana Boy, subsequently revealed to be a fully fledged human being, albeit a child,
- Lucy, which even Darwinist publications eventually admitted to be nothing more than a monkey,
- Homo florensis (hobbit), scientifically proved to be a human being with a very small brain due to the disease known as microcephaly,
- Ida, which was shamelessly heralded as the most important ancestor of man, despite being clearly and blatantly just a lemur, and all the speculations regarding which Darwinists had to retract and apologize for,
- and finally Ardi, which they again had to apologize for, saying “sorry, our mistake; it is just a monkey,” after a computer animation showing it supposedly walking upright had been broadcast everywhere.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-29-2014, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by InToTheRain
after a computer animation showing it supposedly walking upright had been broadcast everywhere.
Everyone has to preach their religion.. many are the roads of Satan!

Eric H
01-30-2014, 09:45 AM
If evolution worked as suggested, you probably would expect a lot more fish features on land animals, a shark on legs might be a logical path, we have seen the picture, now where are those pesky missing fossils?

sister herb
01-30-2014, 09:51 PM
This picture is partly right

As by an evolution theory whales were before land mammals, relative with an elephants. Person made it has had to be awake at a biology lesson even a minute.

Not sure if rest of it is a whale but some other sea mammal. Like manatee. Its tail looks as manatee one.

جوري
01-31-2014, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
If evolution worked as suggested, you probably would expect a lot more fish features on land animals, a shark on legs might be a logical path, we have seen the picture, now where are those pesky missing fossils?
I don't expect anything from 'Evolution' per above 'speciation' I am yet to encounter a mutation or a break in DNA or translocation that brings about anything positive :D

Iceee
01-31-2014, 01:06 AM
Salaam.

Pictures are funny (my Mom says laughing is the best medicine), but I'm just wondering why did you post this? Are you trying to get evolutionists mad?

جوري
01-31-2014, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Are you trying to get evolutionists mad?
if i did
1- I wouldn't post it under puzzles & Humor- I don't spend my free time thinking what will bother kaffirs on an Islamic forum!
2- No law against starting a topic that irks the militant the zealot and the under educated so long as everyone presents their evidence and exposes frauds, however, again if that were my intent this wouldn't be the section for it.

I found it humorous no more no less!

Insaanah
02-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Reminds me of this pic from an old GCSE Chemistry textbook cover, showing a bird appearing to evolve into a plastic washing up liquid bottle:

It's meant to show that plastics are made from polymerisation (or Polly [the parrott, and a lots of them (i.e. poly)] - merisation.

It could though, be taken as a tongue in cheek view of evolution (even if the end product here is a lifeless being!).

جوري
02-02-2014, 05:29 PM
^^^ brilliant.. so want to use that :D

Banu_Hashim
02-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Hilarious...

If I saw the elephant one, I'd RUN lol, scary as heck!

Iceee
02-03-2014, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inquilaab
If I saw the elephant one, I'd RUN lol, scary as heck!
Your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren will have one as a pet :D

Also, Ja'Zakallah for removing the last few posts, someone was was having a bad day :shade:

IslamicRevival
02-03-2014, 10:42 PM

:p

sister herb
02-03-2014, 10:46 PM
It isn´t said that evolution of humans is ended yet. Many Europeans have genes to accept to drink milk also as adult time (normally only children can drink it only). When in Europe was time of hungry, those whose were able to drink milk survived (while normaly lactose-intolerance might be life danger when person is underfed).

:nervous:

AsheSkyler
07-31-2014, 04:23 AM
May sharks never walk on land. And may spiders never grow wings!

If the eagle horse had wings, it'd be a hippogriff. I wish they'd done one with the rhino to show how it inspired the legends of karkadanns and unicorns. Maybe I should do one? Hrm...

aflawedbeing
07-31-2014, 12:06 PM

This one was the best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!