/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

old_hippie
01-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Hello everybody,I'm new here and do have a question.
I like wearing dishdasha and was wondering if it is possible
to vow to wear dishdasha all the time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum.

About your question; I don´t see any reason why you couldn´t use any kind of clothes as often than you like.

old_hippie
01-30-2014, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Hello to you

Welcome to forum.

About your question; I don´t see any reason why you couldn´t use any kind of clothes as often than you like.
I do like wearing dishdasha and I also like the thought of wearing dishdasha all the time

ardianto
01-31-2014, 03:42 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum.

It's okay if you like wearing dishdasha. But why you want to vow to wear dishdasha all the time?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
old_hippie
01-31-2014, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Hello, welcome to the forum.

It's okay if you like wearing dishdasha. But why you want to vow to wear dishdasha all the time?.
I like wearing dishdasha and I like the idea of knowing that
I always would be in dishdasha if I vow to wear dishdasha all the time

ardianto
01-31-2014, 03:53 AM
But you don't need to vow. :)

old_hippie
01-31-2014, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
But you don't need to vow. :)
true but was just wondering if was possible/doable if
I were to want to

Muslim Woman
01-31-2014, 06:52 AM
Hello

welcome here . This section is for intro only . If u have any question , ask in general section or related threads . Thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!