/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh :)

mc130
02-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh everyone :)

I'm unsure of how to use this site and I'm just getting a handle on the forum, but in shaa Allah I'll get the gist soon.

I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Megan, and I'm a 17 yo revert Muslimah from the UK, alhamdulillah. I'm here as a seeker of knowledge, and also for a few tips on university life as a Muslim.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's interested in saying 'salaam', and I pray we can all benefit.

May we be united in Jannah.

Take care!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-01-2014, 09:16 PM
:salam:

Ameen @ your du'a.

:welcome: to the forum Megan and Welcome to Islam. Mash'allah you are only 17. :) Would love to hear how you came into Islam. (Maybe in another thread)

You'll find members here who would like to give you any tips you may need.

Enjoy your stay and start posting away :D

Hulk
02-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Wa alaykumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah good to have you in Islam. Are you in any classes in learning Islam at the moment? Life as a muslim convert can be challenging, especially as a teenager. Many are seeking a sense of identity(a sense of belonging) though it's not always said outright, I think it would be good if you can try to go for some classes on Islam as that would enable you to increase yourself in knowledge and also meet some sisters who are inshaaAllah on the same path as you.

It is important to be on the path of knowledge in Islam as it will make firm your iman(faith/conviction). If your iman is a flower, then knowledge is the soil that keeps it firmly grounded. If you can find a good class with a knowledgable teacher, alhamdulillah.

sister herb
02-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum dear sister. It is GREAT to have you here. :statisfie

You are only 17? WOW! I had reverted to islam 2 years before you was born. :D

Now I feel myself oooooooooooooooold. :embarrass

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
02-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Haha, 17 is young indeed :). I was 15 when i accepted islam to be the true religion alhamdulillah.

Welcome to the forum sister, hope the knowledge here will be benefical for you insha'Allah. There are always members who would like to help you with your questions insha'Allah

Muslim Woman
02-02-2014, 05:10 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

Nur Student
02-03-2014, 06:40 AM
"Salaam!" :D:haha:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!