/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ebook: MIRACLES IN SYRIA (2013)

- Qatada -
02-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Asalaamu alaykum

Ebook: MIRACLES IN SYRIA (2013)

Ebook: MIRACLES IN SYRIA (2013)

In 2011, Deraa - a young boy spray painted on a wall: 'The people want the down of the regime.' But spies were everywhere, straightaway, he was locked up & tortured. This would spark the beginning - a Syrian intifada (revolution).

After 40 years of 'wandering in the desert', the Sunni majority would rise up for their freedom.. but the world would do nothing to help them. They would be massacred, and punished in Hell-like ways, 100s of thousands were killed, but they were Allah (God)'s chosen people, so He had mercy on them.. He would give them miracles to strengthen their cause. They would be the spark which revives the Global Islamic Caliphate seated in al-Sham (Greater Syria) near the End Times.

This book contains chapters such as:

'Angels appear in Syria'
Funny stories of Battle
True Dream: The Phone in the backbone

Miracle and Dream - 'he drops his gun and reaches towards the sky'

Amazing true Dream: 'I saw Jannah (Paradise).. but I woke up'

and much more!

Download Book (4mb) | Read Online

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-06-2014, 09:39 PM
:salamext: lol - How Non Muslims react when seeing a shaheed pic (extract from the book): http://s30.postimg.org/mylww0hg1/mir...syria_book.png

wizra
02-09-2014, 03:26 AM
A link from the book posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NgfLEFnv0

Really...? al-Ghayb caught on camera?

~Zaria~
02-09-2014, 04:27 AM
:salam:

I don't feel comfortable with photos of the deceased being displayed.
Even though this has become widespread in the media, as muslims we should consider its permissibly from an Islamic perspective and be cautious of falling into the ways of society.

There may be differences of opinion with regards to taking photos of people whilst alive (with many scholars providing evidence for its prohibition, except in cases of necessity) - then how much more wary we should be, when it involves the rights of the deceased.
(If there is doubt in the matter, still too, there will be more benefit to stay away from it...).

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
02-09-2014, 02:38 PM
:salamext: Most people who take the photos do it to prove the miracle of the shuhadaa sister.^ And there's a difference of opinion on digital photos.

~Zaria~
02-09-2014, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext: Most people who take the photos do it to prove the miracle of the shuhadaa sister.^ And there's a difference of opinion on digital photos.

:wasalam: brother,

I can appreciate that the intentions behind taking and posting these pics may be good.

However, sometimes we may focus so much on the 'end result', that we do not take sufficient care of gaining Allah's pleaure during the journey towards that 'end result'.
In which case, we may have the correct intentions, but the manner in which it is executed, may not be correct. In this manner, it could be, that instead of gaining Allahs pleasure, the opposite results

The following are just my opinions/ observations:

- There are some differences of opinion with regards to photography (as well as digital photos).
My understanding is that majority of scholars hold the position that animate photography is impermissible (except in cases of necessity). (May Allah forgive us for our shortcomings in this regard. Ameen. And where there are valid differences of opinion, we have respect for them).

However, I am not aware of any scholar (of any school of interpretation) who has permitted photography of the deceased.

- The feelings of the family of the marhoom should be considered - it is could be very distressing to see pics of a beloved on-line, who has passed away some time ago (even if he is considered to be shaheed, by the will of Allah).

- We should be wary of pics/ videos that we find on-line, and do our best to verify, and then re-verify it before distribution.

As Mufti Menk once said: "Seeing" for me is no longer always "believing" because of fabricating, tampering, editing, framing, deceiving and much more."

There has been numerous stories of pictures and videos being edited, or not even belonging to the claimed event at all...
Especially in matters of deen, we should have complete certainty of the truthfulness behind any piece of information, before we spread it to others.
If not, it is possible that we could unknowingly become agents of more fasaad and fitnah.
May Allah protect us all. Ameen.

^ These are just my opinions on this matter.

It would be of more benefit to consult an aalim should there be any doubt in shaa Allah.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!