/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim books about raising kids

Snel
02-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if you have any books by Muslim authors about raising kids? This is an important subject that I'd like to learn about. In fact, it's something we all need to learn about.

Anyhow, I don't want books by authors who are highly influenced by sectarianism or any political ideologies. I'm looking for reliable authors.

Preferably, I'd like the books to be written in English, but if you have any Arabic titles please include them too! Thanks :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mightyone
02-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Have you checked on amazon or even ebay? There are loads on there and I got quite a few from there!

Snel
02-08-2014, 04:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mightyone
Have you checked on amazon or even ebay? There are loads on there and I got quite a few from there!
The things is, I don't want to read half a book to end up realising that the author is a sufi, a rafidi or something else crazy put under the "muslim" label.

So it would be really nice if someone who has experience could point me and others to the right direction.

Abu Muhammed
02-25-2014, 12:07 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Muhammed
02-25-2014, 12:07 AM
Al Mu'minaat Sisters Annual Conference
Saturday 1st March 2014
The Waterlily, 69-89 Mile End Road, London E1 4TT

- Reminders
- Recitation
- Stalls
- Prayers
- Nasheeds
- Mothers & Toddlers area

| AlMuminaat.com

A must attend event for all sisters insha'allaah

Abu Muhammed
02-25-2014, 12:09 AM

Reminder

Insha'allah for all sisters intending to attend Al Mu'minaat Annual Conference 2014: 'The Women of Paradise' do remember that the event will take place this weekend, Saturday 1st March 2014 at The Water Lily Banqueting Suite, The Wickham Suite, 89A Mile End Road, London E1 4UG from 10.00am.

The Conference will be free for all attending, fully segregated insha'allaah and will include a variety of confirmed guests and activities.
No pre-registration/ enrollment required, simply attend on the day with fellow sisters.
For further details please see: Al Mu'minaat | AlMuminaat.com

Make du'a that the hard effort of all the sisters of Al Mu'minaat are accepted- Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!