/* */

PDA

View Full Version : El Sallam Alikoom ( Brothers and Sisters )

M.Morgan
02-06-2014, 10:39 PM
El sallam alikoom brothers and sisters :) , i am Mohamed Morgan and i'de like to introduce my self to you as a new member so i wish you all accept me as your brother and i can see a shiny future is waiting me here , so i ask Allah to bless you all , protect you and guide us all to the seerat al mostaqeem (the straight path )and hold us on it .... Thank you and Jazakoom Allaho Khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you great 'shiny' times here and may Allah bless you too!

:peace:

M.Morgan
02-06-2014, 11:09 PM
thank you brother greenhill , Jazaka Allaho Khairan

Nájlá
02-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Welcome Akhi

Ameen at your duaa. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.Morgan
02-07-2014, 12:16 AM
insha`Allah , Jazaki Allaho Khairan :)

Muhammad
02-07-2014, 12:40 AM
:wasalamex brother Mohamed,

Welcome and it is a pleasure to have you here. May Allaah :swt: grant you success in your studies, Aameen. :)

M.Morgan
02-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Jazaka Allaho khairan , you too insha`Allah :)

sister herb
02-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum from your sister in islam from Finland.

Muslim Woman
02-08-2014, 06:15 AM
:wa:

Ameen to ur dua bro , welcome here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!