/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If You Can Say Anything To Your Parents Today...

Iceee
02-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Salaam.

If You Can Say Anything To Your Parent(s) / Guardian Today, What would It Be?

This was a question asked by my psychology teacher in which we were supposed to write a letter to our parent(s) / guardian

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Last what I said to my parents today was that the fish is surely melted tomorrow morning for the fish soup and in the fridge is still enough fresh dill, carrots, potatoes and some cheese for the soup too.

:p

ardianto
02-10-2014, 12:29 AM
I love you mom, I love you dad.

greenhill
02-10-2014, 04:12 AM
Guess br Ardianto has said it. :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
02-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Probably should answer my own question :)

Dad; thanks for marrying Mom even though your family said not to. She is an amazing Mom who's done so much for our family, kept it in check, and has made the best chicken biryani, 19 years in a row and counting! A lot of my friends in school have been abused by their fathers, abandoned, or felt betrayed, and I love you for staying here in our home Dad, and forever remember when we were watching Team Canada in 2010 Olympics win Gold in men's hockey, and that hug you gave me. Even though we had no money when we came to Canada, you tried and tried getting jobs and now we have a really amazing home because of you, thank you.

To Mom; You're amazing. I love you, I always will. Who doesn't love their Mom? I know sometimes when you are calling me, you yell everyone in the house's name before me. It's normal when you're getting older, don't worry, I'm not upset. You're always so over-protective of me, but infact, you shouldn't be because you raised me the way that you'd be happy with.

I wish I can say this to you guys, but I'm such a shy son. :exhausted Please forgive me for my sins, I will always remember you guys.

Iceee
02-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Did a comment get removed?

ardianto
02-11-2014, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Did a comment get removed?
By request. That's mine. :)

greenhill
01-17-2015, 04:37 PM
I miss my parents. Can only read verses of the Quran for them now.

imsad

For those who still have them around, make full use of the time you can have with them.

M.I.A.
01-17-2015, 06:29 PM
I wrote about my dad for an English GCSE.. Second time of taking, actually passed lol.

Don't have to say anything to them really. I remember what they used to say to me.

ardianto
01-18-2015, 04:49 PM
My father passed away long time ago, when I was young. But if I could talk to him today, i would apologize because I've ever cheated him.

When I was school boy, my father often opened my bag to see my test result, and he always look sad when he noticed that I got bad score.

One day I got bad score again. But I didn't want my father know it. So I threw away my test paper and made a fake test paper with good score. My father saw that fake test paper and looked proud. By I felt very guilty because I had given him a false happiness. However, I was not dare to admit and I kept this secret until he passed away.

So, if I could talk to my father today, I would apologize. I know, he would forgive me, he would smile at me, like he always did to me.

May Allah give true happiness for my father and my mother in janatul firdaus.

Umm Abed
03-21-2015, 12:37 PM
Make lots of dua for your parents.

May Allah swt forgive all their sins and grant them jannatul firdaus ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!