/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I can now introduce myself because I recently found myself!

Livingtruth
02-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Hello my fellow sisters and brothers. I am an American citizen with Turkish background who had lived long time just like a liberal, secular westerner. I am coming from a traditional Muslim family, even tho I had a great deal of knowledge about Islam, I can tell I didn't know the true beauty of it. Islam was a religion for me, just like all others. How wrong I was. God! I don't want to go back to those days of hell. I literally felt the hell fire in my heart. My heart was a dry hot desert with full of nefs and shaytan. I had really hard, confused days. My doubts were killing me, because of the media and bad portrayal of Islam. Just before I truly accepted Islam, I prayed as -God, Jesus, Yehova, Krishna, Buddha whoever you are please please show me your true path and I promise I will follow your truth with all my strength.- You know what happened as you see, non of them answered except Allmighty God. I am in love with Allah. I am glad He is the one. Islam turned that desert to an oasis. I am home, I am back. I don't need to go heaven, because I am already there. Before I was believing there was a God but now I know there is! And he accepted me back as his servant, and slave. I am so proud to be Muslim as I had never been before. Sometimes I feel sorry about people who are coming from an Islamic tradition but not aware of the treasure that they have. I found my treasure, and I feel so rich, guided and not alone. I am happy and I wish and pray for peace and Islam for those who deserve. God Bless humanity with His light and truth inseallah. Take care Y'all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Alhamdulillah that you have found your way back. May you stay in the correct path.

Wishing you a rewarding time here.

:peace:

Livingtruth
02-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Inseallah brother. Falling back to jahiliya is my biggest fear. God forbid such a thing! Islam is a fountain running to my heart, guiding me daily, I can't afford being lost one more time. I can't go back to that inner hell. We should pray for each other please. God bless you all Muslims and the ones who search for truth.

Signor
02-11-2014, 05:07 AM
Assalamu Alaikum and Welcome to Forums

Bro,Don't forget the dua we recite five times a day,its for All of Us

Surat Al-Fatihah

Look it contains the words We all need:Ihdina assirata almustaqeem(Guide us to the Straight Way)

See you around!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Livingtruth
02-11-2014, 05:27 AM
Thank you for the best suggestion brother. 5 times prayer is my duty. I am doing my best inseallah.

Iceee
02-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Salaam Brother.

Welcome to our forums.
:welcome:

Feel free to browse through the variety of topics posted using the search option. As well, if you have any question, feel free to ask, there might be a question you have that someone else has but they feel embarrassed asking it. You are in a for an amazing learning experience.

Welcome to Islam.

ardianto
02-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Salaam, welcome to the forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by Livingtruth
Thank you for the best suggestion brother. 5 times prayer is my duty. I am doing my best inseallah.
Alhamdulillah. :)

MustafaMc
02-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Alhamdulillah! I am reminded of this hadith, "Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than anyone of you is pleased with finding his camel which he had lost in the desert." The opposite is true as well that the lost servant refoices in being found by his Lord - of being guided back to the truth of Islam.

جوري
02-12-2014, 03:01 AM
May :Allah: :swt: make you steadfast.. many of us have had your experience you know like 'born again Muslims' Al7mdullilah :) for what it is worth I think that's how it is supposed to be, we're meant to have our own hidaya rather than have it be a birth right and I think it makes all the difference between leaders and followers too.

:welcome: aboard...

Livingtruth
02-12-2014, 07:33 AM
I am glad that you guys understood and happy about me. I have this love and understanding of God I would never gain if I have never experienced this jahiliyah. God gave me a lesson that I will never forget Alhamdullillah. I was proud, I was after material world, I was selfish. Now I feel mercy, love, passion, power, peace etc right in my heart. I need Him, Islam is my humanly nature, and anything other than Islam against my very nature and makes me unhappy. If I didn't turn back to my ultimate faith there was no reason left to be in this world for me. I had no other goals to accomplish. Everything is just a game to entertain us except the worship of almighty Allah. Peace be upon all of you. And I pray that God protect us all from mistakes that will lead to leave us without his mercy.

sister herb
02-12-2014, 07:47 AM
Salam alaykum

Two welcomes to you: to forum and back to Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!