/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with Jummah Prayers?

wumbologist
02-12-2014, 04:37 AM
I attend a public high school in the United States and because I am at school all of Friday, I am unable to attend Jummah prayers. I have recently discovered the paramount importance of attending Jummah prayers and would like advice on my options. The nearest masjid is 10 minutes away by car however the only time I would be able to go is my lunch period which is only 40 minutes. Even then, arranging for transportation would be difficult. Doing the prayer at school would be difficult because there are aren't any Muslim students with the same lunch period. One of my friends with the same lunch period used to be a Muslim but now he is an atheist. Any advice with how to deal with praying Jummah and/or helping my recently converted friend turn back to Islam?

Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!