/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mistake during Sujood

gunaykavak
02-12-2014, 07:57 PM
As-Salāmu Alaykum dear brothers and sisters.

I have a very straightforward question. To start I was praying Zuhr and I was performing Sajdah Sahw because I had forgotten something during my prayer, during my first Sujood while performing
Sajdah Sahw I unknowingly said Sub-hana Rabbi-al 'ajeem once instead of Sub-hana Rabbi yal a'la, I noticed right away I had made this mistake and proceeded to say Sub-hana Rabbi yal a'la 3 times to correct it. I continued with my prayer, my question is is my prayer still valid?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-13-2014, 04:43 AM
Welcome to the forum.

This is your first post I see. Usually it is for introductions :D. Wishing you a great stay.

On your question, if I am not mistaken, yes it is still valid.

:peace:

Nur Student
02-13-2014, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by gunaykavak
I unknowingly said Sub-hana Rabbi-al 'ajeem once instead of Sub-hana Rabbi yal a'la, I noticed right away I had made this mistake and proceeded to say Sub-hana Rabbi yal a'la 3 times to correct it. I continued with my prayer, my question is is my prayer still valid?
This is not among the major mistakes that invalidate the prayer. Don't worry; your prayer is valid insha'allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!