/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am axiom

axiom
02-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Salam Alikum,

I am here to warn you all about the real believes of rafidi shias (12er shias, Imami shias or whatever they like to call themselves).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
02-12-2014, 09:24 PM
walakum salaam,

unfortunately sectarian hatred and debates which cause friction within Muslims is not allowed here bro.

But I must say, some of the logic the 12ers have employed is very easy to expose and usually send them running to other forums where the process starts all over again.

Scimi

Eric H
02-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Greetings and peace be with you axiom; welcome to the forum from a Christian;

Somehow, and despite all our differences, we are all created by the same God, and the same God hears all our prayers. The greater challenge for all of us is, how do we get on with each other, despite all these differences.

Somehow the good folk here have shown a great friendship and understanding towards me, I hope and pray that you will find the same friendship and understanding with all your Muslim brothers and sisters here.

In the spirit of praying to 'one God'

Eric

greenhill
02-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
axiom
02-13-2014, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
walakum salaam,

unfortunately sectarian hatred and debates which cause friction within Muslims is not allowed here bro.
Wa Alikum Salam

I seek refuge in Allah from causing division hatred among the Muslims. But shias are not Muslims to being with. How can we say that the worshippers of One God and the worshippers of 14-16 demi-gods are brothers and sisters in faith? Its time we all must know the exact believes and heresies of the ithna Ashari shia cult. The good news is that today 75% of the shias have left taqiyya and openly preach their kufr on minbars and satellite channels.

ardianto
02-13-2014, 08:10 AM
Assalamualaikum.

We already know about deviations that committed by Shias. But there's one thing that we haven't know yet, how to guide Shias back to Sunnah in peaceful way. If you have idea about it, we will very appreciate.

Remember, in peaceful way, because Rasulullah Shalallahu Alayhi Wasalam didn't want we do da'wah with hatred and commit violence to other people.

:)

Signor
02-13-2014, 09:38 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Welcome To IB Forums

format_quote Originally Posted by axiom
I am here to warn you all about the real believes of rafidi shias (12er shias, Imami shias or whatever they like to call themselves).
I echo what Br Ardianto said.Focus on something positive and drive your energies towards something better,instead of war-maker,be a peacemaker.Remember Akhee:

When you throw mud at others, not only do you lose a lot of ground, you also get your hands dirty.
“‎When you point your finger at someone, anyone, it is often a moment of judgement. We point our fingers when we want to scold someone, point out what they have done wrong. But each time we point, we simultaneously point three fingers back at ourselves.”
Regards

Jedi_Mindset
02-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Walaykum salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by axiom
Wa Alikum Salam

I seek refuge in Allah from causing division hatred among the Muslims. But shias are not Muslims to being with. How can we say that the worshippers of One God and the worshippers of 14-16 demi-gods are brothers and sisters in faith? Its time we all must know the exact believes and heresies of the ithna Ashari shia cult. The good news is that today 75% of the shias have left taqiyya and openly preach their kufr on minbars and satellite channels.
But then again, shiism itself is split in many sects some of them who dont slander the sahabah(Ra) and wives of prophet muhammed(Saw). The rafidah sect is a looming danger indeed, but we are pretty well aware of their plans and its best to give dawah to them in a peacefull manner. However debates like this arent allowed in this forum as these debates have usually ended up in endless arguments.

axiom
02-14-2014, 03:41 AM
Relax brothers, I am not here for debates with shias. I have learned back in 2008 that its useless and waste of time to debate with a shia as most of them (if not all) approach you with a pre-decided mind. Quoting from their books no longer works as they will try to deny it by saying not everything in our books is authentic or our scholars don't believe in it, etc.

Some brothers have suggested new way of dawah to guide back shias to Islam. My answer is "utilizing the techonologies at our disposal". Well-most of the shias are blind followers who themselves don't know the real believes of their scholars. What we must do is just show them the real believes of their scholars with audio and video proof to make ultimate hujjah upon them. And thats my way of dawah.

-Shia scholars say Ahlul-bait created human beings and all human beings are Abeed (slaves) of Ahlul-Bait....(Video proof)
-Shia scholars say that shirk with Allah is forgivable sin but hurting any Imam or killing Imam is unforgivable sin....(Video proof)
-There are many kinds of shirk but the worst kind of shirk is to associate partners with Imam....(Video proof)
-Allah and Ahlul-bait are created from the same essence....(Video proof)
-If you hate and abuse Allah but love Ali then you will go to Paradise. But if you love and worship Allah and hate Ali then you will go to Hell....(Video proof)
-If you ask from Allah directly then Allah will give you things which will be harmful for you. So you must never ask anything from Allah, instead you must ask from Ahlul-Bait....(Video proof)

^ (I bet most of you here haven't heard these things yet)

After seeing such clear kufr and zandaqa, an open minded shia will not have anything left to debate you on as everything is documented with video and audio proof.

Not to forget that these videos also help ignorant sunnis to learn about the real believes of shias so that they may not fall in the trap of shias under the pretext of love for ahlul-bait or Madhloomiyyat al-Ahlul-bait etc.

Like the proverb says, "Hit two birds with one stone".

sister herb
02-14-2014, 07:27 AM
Salam alaykum

Please try to remember that this thread is only for introduce yourself, not for discussion. You can start new thread in other section, like in general (but I propose you will wait that transferring and upgrading of this forum will be complete as your latest posts will disappear during it - as well this my post soon).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!