/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Software Engineers

Imaan
02-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Hey, I'm here after a while. Who missed me :P or even noticed me missing LOL?
But, it is good to see you guys again and I'm loving the new design. I'm such a creep these days :D, I'm mostly on study forums, Jihad forums and Twitter. Though, I sure did miss IB...
Anyway, I wanted to know are there any computer programmers or software engineers out here? I wanna ask some questions and don't really know where to find any.
Someone suggested Facebook, but then again my parents don't really like me going there :$!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SalmaAmina
03-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Salam aleikum

I was a programmer, what kind of questions do you have?

Imaan
04-17-2014, 03:04 PM
W3laykumus salaam

Sorry I hardly get time online :D, so I've only seen your message now.

I wanna study a course (bachelors degree) to be able to build software programs, as well as design games and so forth.

But, I have no idea on what exactly to study. There are so many courses and options. I am kinda confused. What exactly should I go in? I don't wanna go into something, only to learn later I did not choose the right field. Or, are my dreams just too big

, LOL? Like, is there more than one course that I have to do, to be able to design stuff?

I see:
- Computer Science
- Computer Programming
- Software Development
- Software Engineering

Also, are there any free books or info I can use to actually start learning about my field, to get a grasp of how software and programming works? Like self-study?

Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!