/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with some situation please

straightpath1
02-26-2014, 07:12 PM
I need help with this situation .. This person i know who i was chatting with randomly said that his display pic is greater and better then mine... I felt offended by this... As my display pic had Allah on it in a heart and his pic was mecca ... I felt offended by this an soo mad how can he say that abt a pic that says Allah on it and say that mecca is greater and not .. So i called him an idiot and told him to get lost .. I never talk like this n im scared now .. Was i overreacting ? I juz cant hear anything bad abt islam or Allah .. He claims hes muslim i dnt kno why he would say that . Plz help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-27-2014, 12:40 AM
:sl:

Stay calm, and ignore him. He just wanted to tease you. Don't respond him, especially with anger, because it will make him happy.

:sunny:

Muhaba
03-06-2014, 08:29 PM
avoid this person, especially if he continues to belittle you. block him or just stop going where he is. cyber bullying is a big problem that can affect the victim badly, so it's best to just get away from such people before you do you psychological harm.

Hamza Asadullah
03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by straightpath1;n2230418
I need help with this situation .. This person i know who i was chatting with randomly said that his display pic is greater and better then mine... I felt offended by this... As my display pic had Allah on it in a heart and his pic was mecca ... I felt offended by this an soo mad how can he say that abt a pic that says Allah on it and say that mecca is greater and not .. So i called him an idiot and told him to get lost .. I never talk like this n im scared now .. Was i overreacting ? I juz cant hear anything bad abt islam or Allah .. He claims hes muslim i dnt kno why he would say that . Plz help
Asalaamu Alaikum my sister. I just wanted to ask is this person your mahram? If not then you should not be talking to him in the first place. Shaythan is the third in any private interactions with a non mahram. So please stop such interactions immediately then such comments would never effect you in the first place. Hope that helps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!