/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my light letters sound heavy..although i am doing everyth right...

nutty
03-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Assalamun alaikum....i was after some advice....

regarding my light letters...wen i am reciting i record myself and my light letters dnt sound light enuf they sound heavy to me although i am opening my mouth vertically..ive watched many youtube videos on makhraj and everyth.and that the light letters should sound lie bat,cat etc..my tongue is lowered and opened..but i know there is something which i am doing wrg but i cant put my finger on it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Salaams,

This post must have happened during the upgrade.. got buried.

Why don't you give examples of the words you are trying to say? I can't think of any words that has bat or cat but more cut or but. . . :hmm:

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!