/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pets

Marina-Aisha
03-16-2014, 08:28 PM
As Salam alikom bros and sis, Sorry I haven't been around lately anyways I'm back just want to know something. Yesterday my cat died I think someone run him over. I just wanted know what happens to pets when they pass away..do u meet them Jannat?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
03-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Wa alaykumsalaam sis, I am by no means knowledgable in regards to what you are asking so I'm afraid I can't answer your question. I am sorry for your loss, I am a cat lover myself and have lost a cat friend of mine a few years ago and I had no idea what happened to him. In regards to your question, what I can say is that pets are animals and thus the dunya is not a trial for them as it is for us. They are by default in the state of submission to God.

If you have been a responsible and loving owner to your pet, I am sure that in the hereafter it will be a witness for you of your kindness towards it.

crimsontide06
03-29-2014, 03:06 AM
Sorry for your loss, in heaven you can have whatever you want...so if you want your pets, you can have them.

Marina-Aisha
04-01-2014, 01:16 PM
oh okay thanx everyone miss so much just wondered what happens to him. Anyways insha allah i will have another one when im ready but thats for ur input :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!