Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
03-19-2014, 09:48 PM
"Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."
- Al Quran

The-Deist
01-27-2015, 10:10 PM
Surah Rad (The Thunder)
13:28Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."

Abdullahh
01-28-2015, 12:46 AM
I have been stressed lately, very much so. But, praying has made it better. I know that Allah will make my life easier in time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
02-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Ameen brother ^^

Interesting insight into what stress does - maybe i should print this and show this to my employer? :p

When am stressed i think that this feeling is only temporarily and this mood/feeling will go away soon - I also think of Allah swa and focus on my goals for the day i.e. 5 times salaah, daily chores and long term goals etc.

If i never thought of Allah swa i wouldn't know how to deal with my stress - i think without faith i would be in a different (bad) situation and would have a different character and priorities. Alhamdulilah for faith and Alhamdulilah for being a Muslim!!

With hardship comes ease in sha Allah and through hardship we appreciate the good times :-)

Alhamdulilah

Umm Abed
03-20-2015, 10:58 AM
Constant praying, adhkaar, duas etc is a sure way of gaining Allah's mercy and eases the tension from within, knowing that Allah swt is All-Hearing of our calls out to Him, we'r definitely rewarded insha'allah.

Be positive about your circumstances in a way that you accept Allah's Will.

May Allah ease all our stresses and make life peaceful for us ameen:jz:

greenhill
03-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Without faith I would most definitely handling stress very differently.

I would very likely be more subjected to wild mood swings, short tempered and highly probable to be unpleasant to be near.

Understanding the 'will of allah' and accepting that good fortune (rizq) is given to whom He wishes and withheld from whom He wishes has helped remove my frustrations and replaced with the need for patience.

If not, I reckon I would have either had suffered heart attacks, strokes or high blood pressure....(or in prison for killing people :raging:

Alhamdulillah for faith.... my heart is nearly at peace although I am still affected by the circumstances.

:peace:

Umm Abed
03-21-2015, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Without faith I would most definitely handling stress very differently.

I would very likely be more subjected to wild mood swings, short tempered and highly probable to be unpleasant to be near.

Understanding the 'will of allah' and accepting that good fortune (rizq) is given to whom He wishes and withheld from whom He wishes has helped remove my frustrations and replaced with the need for patience.

If not, I reckon I would have either had suffered heart attacks, strokes or high blood pressure....(or in prison for killing people :raging:

Alhamdulillah for faith.... my heart is nearly at peace although I am still affected by the circumstances.

:peace:
Thats how it is. This life is full of tests and trials, its enough to stress people, but when you think of Allah swt and His greatness, that He knows what we'r going through, everything becomes much more manageable as we live with a purpose and strive towards doing whats best.

For that reason there's also a masnoon dua 'Alhamdulillahi ala kulli haal' which means we praise Allah in every condition; in that way Allah's mercy is with us insha'allah ameen.

:)

Eric H
03-23-2015, 08:54 AM
Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRATITUDE can turn a ! negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

May God bless us with discomfort at easy answers, half truths, superficial relationships, so that we may live deep within our hearts.

May God bless us with anger at injustice, oppression and exploitation of people so that we may work for justice, equality and peace.

May God bless us with tears to shed for those who suffer from pain, rejection, starvation and war, so that we may reach out our hand to comfort them and change their pain into joy.

And may God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a difference in the world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done, to bring justice and kindness to all.

Amen

In the spirit of praying for a peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric

sister herb
03-23-2015, 10:53 AM
There are studies which prove that green color relieves stress. So you better stare your green salad before you eat it. ;D

ardianto
03-23-2015, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
There are studies which prove that green color relieves stress. So you better stare your green salad before you eat it. ;D
Relieve stress what?. Green like this make people scared, sis.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/c.../779/77968.jpg

sister herb
03-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Hmmm... I meant green color like in the salads only. Hopely green leaves donĀ“t make anyone scared. ^o)

Scimitar
03-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Stares at hulks avatar.... feels peace while he punches my face in :D

umairlooms
07-31-2015, 10:12 AM
patience and salah...patience and salah
trust in Allah...there is no power other than him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!