/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Purpose of Our Lives

Trying2bbetter
03-27-2014, 05:17 PM
AOA!

One of my exams require us to study about how businesses create strategies, and alter them according to circumstances. Recently, I even helped create mission statements & strategies for a couple of organisations. From those mission statements we set goals/objectives & tasks which make it easier to set the organisation in the "right direction".

Ever since, I've really wanted to create a "strategy" for life in order to help myself work towards the right direction too. As Muslims, we believe that we are slaves of Allah. And so (I think) the purpose of our lives is to "serve Allah". If this is correct, how can we/should we serve Allah - what should our mission statement look like?

Irrespective of what I currently believe, what do you think is the purpose & mission of a Muslim's life according to Allah's will?
I'd love to hear what you think so that we can all work together towards a higher purpose.

JazakAllah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!