/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Biography of Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri

alija1
03-30-2014, 12:55 AM
brothers and sisters السلام عليكم

I cannot find a reliable reference for a biography of this sahabah (Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri). Currently, I am writing an essay about him and I need his biography in a BOOK, in English if possible. Wikipedia says that his name was Sa'id ibn Malik Sinan al-Khazraji al-Khudri and that he is one of the most frequently quoted narrators – the seventh most prolific Companion in the transmission of the hadith. I am really astonished that I cannot find a reliable reference about such an important sahabah. I know that there is Al-Isabah fi tamyiz al-sahabah by Ibn Hajar Al-‘asqalani, but I don’t have access to this book. Was he better known by any other name? Is there any other book about his biography?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!