/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda lost in life...?

PrincessAya
03-31-2014, 06:33 PM
Not sure what I want and how to turn to God~ all i know is that im sad and alone and don't have any friends to tell you the truth....Its like they let go of me when I chose to become more religious.....I feel like I have no one now as my deen is very weak....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
04-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Assalamualaikum

The good news is that you did the right thing by turning to God! He knows you better than anyone else, He even knows exactly what you're going through. It is normal to feel down at times, this is part of the life of this world. My personal advice would be try to join a class where you can learn more about Islam. It would be nice if you can get your friends to come along but even if they don't there will be other learners in the class and you will find that you are not alone in wanting to strive to live life in a way that would be pleasing to Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!