/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please suggest a name

ILuvAllah
04-06-2014, 02:48 AM
Assalamualaikum,

I am starting my small boutique very soon inshaAllah. please suggest me a name for my boutique. It is going to be an islamic clothing shop, so I want a name like something which means Pure!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
04-06-2014, 08:02 PM
:wasalamex

Some ideas:

Tayyib/Tayyibah
Tahirah
Libas
An-Nisa

ILuvAllah
04-09-2014, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad;n2230926
:wasalamex

Some ideas:

Tayyib/Tayyibah
Tahirah
Libas
An-Nisa
Shukran Akhi. I like the name tayyibah. what does it mean btw?

Muhammad
04-10-2014, 10:33 PM
As far as I know it means 'good', but not sure if that's the most accurate translation. Another name is Taybah, but I'm not sure what the difference in meaning is.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
04-12-2014, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad;n2231021
As far as I know it means 'good', but not sure if that's the most accurate translation. Another name is Taybah, but I'm not sure what the difference in meaning is.
:salam:

Tayyib / Tayyibah means "good"

Taib / Taiba means "one who refrains from evil doing" or "repentant". A word that related to "Taib/Taiba" is "Taubah" (repent).

ardianto
04-13-2014, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah;n2230920
so I want a name like something which means Pure!
Wa'alaikumsalam

Means "pure"?, in Arabic?. How about "Naqiya" or "Nasia"?

Urban Turban
04-18-2014, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah;n2230920
Assalamualaikum,

I am starting my small boutique very soon inshaAllah. please suggest me a name for my boutique. It is going to be an islamic clothing shop, so I want a name like something which means Pure!
Walaiikumm as salaam,

I suggest 'Sundus' - it means fine silk - Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has mentioned it in the Glorious Quran in Al Kahf (The Cave) Chapter 18th Verse # 31

http://quran.com/18/31

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!