/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family problems

Fainoz
04-09-2014, 02:13 AM
I am stressed out right now because of the situation that I am in and I feel like it's leading to sins such as backbiting complaining being mean to people etc. I am the only female in a large family so naturally I'm expected to do all the work and let me just add that I have the messiest siblings I mean ridiculously messy like throw their dirty socks and underwear in the living room messy they don't listen to me and I cannot keep picking up after them and on top of that I have family visiting that yell and scream at me for not being able to take care of the house I'm one person out of many I can not take care of grown people. Can anyone here relate? This is unhealthy I've been putting up with a long time telling myself to be patient and stay calm but the other day I just lost it and started yelling and you know what? Everyone was suddenly helpful

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Karl
04-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Get yourself a husband and leave home, problem solved.

Muslim Woman
04-10-2014, 04:38 AM
:sl:

sis , sorry to know about ur prob . Why not talk to ur parents ? Tell them politely about ur stress . Don't get mad or shout to anyone , Have patience pl.

Fainoz
04-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Thank you sis and I actually wrote that when I was angry and feel much better now. I thought about it and it ain't so bad really

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!