/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Advise on how to deal with stubborn and dominative wife

azgharkhan
04-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Hi All. I wanted some advise from all of you with a personal problem. I'm 32 years old male. I got married 2 months back to a 26 year old. My wife is Stubborn and dominative. She wants to live an extravagant life style regardless of how much I can afford. My take home salary is about 1,50,000 rupees (of which more than 1,00,000 goes for house construction and future investments, another 30,000 for household expenses like grocery, electricity, bills etc.). She is being rude to me lately and fighting with me (with support of their parents) that I need to pay her 25,000 per month for her own expenses. She is back in her home town for more than a month now and says she would come back only if I pay this money on monthly basis and also listen to everything else she says. Please advise what is right for me to do and how should I deal with her

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-10-2014, 11:16 AM
:sl:

Astagferullah , what kind of married life Muslims are having now a days . If it's hard for u to fulfill her demand , then better to discuss with her and her parents . If still they are stubborn about the matter , looks like it's better to cut off the relation before u have kids .

U may also offer Istekhara salat and dua before taking final decision .

may Allah grants what is best for u .

azgharkhan
04-10-2014, 03:35 PM
jazakAllah Khair sister..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!