/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is this object?

bingbangbong
04-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Salam to everyone... I am still learning Arabic, and I cannot understand the writing on this object.

What does the Arabic say? And what is this object? I found it in an old box.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bingbangbong
04-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Oh no... the photo cannot attach.

It is a block of glass (4.5 x 7.5cm) with three "bottles" of liquid preserved/frozen inside.

On the top is written "Allah"... underneath (in front of the bottles of liquid) there is a triangle, with a picture of a tree (date or palm) inside, and below the tree is two swords interlocking.

Below these two swords is written "Allah" also. Then some text I cannot understand/read.

ardianto
04-12-2014, 02:42 PM
:sl:

Sound like a hajj souvenir. That's maybe perfume, or black seed oil, or kalonji oil, or .......

The picture of "date palm tree and two crossed swords below" itself is national emblem of Saudi Arabia. It's means this product is made in Saudi.

Muslim Woman
04-12-2014, 04:19 PM
:wa:

zamzam water ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bingbangbong
04-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Thank you... I have been told it is the logo of Saudi Arabia... but I'm not sure about the liquid inside.

One liquid is green, and two others are like olive-brown-green. Not very pretty colours hehe. :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!