/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Walter D
04-14-2014, 06:46 AM
I join this forum recently and this forum suggestion by my friends. I am working on Islam and Arab history project.
I hope i will find a lot Information and knowladge about Islam and Arab history. I am also ready to share my knowledge and experience with others.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
04-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum Walter,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find the information you need, In sha Allah.

Walter D
04-15-2014, 05:58 AM
Thank You Admin for accepting me on your community. Is there any special section in this forum for Non Muslim discussion.
here we can discuss other religion and compare them with Islam ?

Muhammad
04-15-2014, 01:42 PM
We have had many discussions comparing other religions, but we decided to discourage this due to limited benefit in such discussions. You can browse older threads on this topic here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum/ge...ative-religion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!