/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

mohammedjabbar
04-18-2014, 06:18 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters.

I am new to this forum. After listening to a few lectures of Nouman Ali Khan and reading his few books, it led me to this site. I am Muslim by birth, but I have done a lot of mistakes intentionally and unintentionally in my past. Now I am regretful of my every doings, and looking for the best of my future. I am still young, 23 years old and I don't want to go back to doing wrongs again. Many factors of my past led me to this astray. Every help from you brothers and sisters guiding me to the right path will be really helpful

Thank You.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-18-2014, 08:27 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here .

Allah loves those who repent . So , offer ur repentance to Him and ask Him to guide u . Don't miss any salat , recite Quran daily , lower ur gaze.

ardianto
04-18-2014, 08:50 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Did Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan talk about Islamicboard forum?.

Welcome, brother. It's okay if you have bad past, as long as you have intention to build good future, as a preacher in my place said "former bad person is better than former good person". I am sure you understand what is mean.

I have been active in the forum for more than five years, and Alhamdulillah, I can feel, gather with brothers and sisters here makes me be a better Muslim.

:)

mohammedjabbar
04-18-2014, 08:50 AM
@Muslim Woman: Thank you sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammedjabbar
04-18-2014, 08:55 AM
@Ardianto: Thanks for your advice bro. :)

Actually no, I found out about this site from one of his ebook. I was reading his articles to help me understand better about Islam and repentance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!