/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dimplesdanni

dimplesdanni
04-20-2014, 11:26 PM
hi im new to all this and am a new muslim convert of 4 weeks, my partner is Egyptian muslim and well hes not helping me understand anything
i am 37 and live in Australia while he lives in Alexandria Egypt. Any advice to a new convert and new to forum would be appreciated as everything ive been told conflicts with what ive read so im very lost
thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-20-2014, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dimplesdanni;n2231301
hi im new to all this and am a new muslim convert of 4 weeks, my partner is Egyptian muslim and well hes not helping me understand anything
i am 37 and live in Australia while he lives in Alexandria Egypt. Any advice to a new convert and new to forum would be appreciated as everything ive been told conflicts with what ive read so im very lost
thanks
Assalamualaikum and welcome

Sis, if you want to introduce yourself, actually you should create your own thread. But it's okay, if you haven't know yet.

About advice for new convert, you can browse thread in New Muslim section.

:)

Muslim Woman
04-21-2014, 03:54 PM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam :)

pl browse the forum and ask about Islam in related threads or start new thread in general section .

dimplesdanni
04-21-2014, 04:02 PM
thank you for the warm welcome
i am hoping to adapt to forum sites quickly as i am not used to them
thank you again

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!