/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mom was attacked by a stranger

~*~Serene~*~
05-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Salam,

My mom was attacked by a stranger. There is lots to deal with. Please include her in your prayers. I want her to be fine and I want the scum bag who did it to be caught.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
:sl:

I am sorry to hear it, sis. In Shaa Allah, your mother is in my du'a.

azzedinefaizan
05-03-2014, 07:32 AM
I'm so sorry. I will make dua for your mom.

O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!

Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.

Muslim Woman
05-03-2014, 04:03 PM
:sl:

sis , any update ?

may Allah grants what is best for ur mom .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*~Serene~*~
05-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Ameen to your duas. She is back to her daily routines.

but the attacker is not caught yet

Jazakallahu khairan everyone.

veramaku123
05-06-2014, 10:12 PM
sdxcds i am avera Amina, i am from Sudan, i need friend but to know more about me please try and copy my email and send me email direct to my email address veramakuza@gmail.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!