/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hadeeths on Dajjal

Samiun
05-14-2014, 10:35 PM
:sl:

These are the hadeeths that I've read and will post here from a book by Sh. Imran Hosein entitled 'Surah Al-Kahf and the Modern Age'. Insha'Allah it will help you to avoid the fitnah of Dajjal and be able to help you to understand the difficult end of times era that lies ahead Insha'Allah.

From the Book:

Abu Darda reported that Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone memorizes the first ten verses of Surah al-Kahf, he would be protected from Dajjal.". (Sahih Muslim)

"He who among you will survive to see him (Dajjal) should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf" (Sahih Muslim)

"He who recites three verses at the beginning of al-Kahf would be protected from the trial of the Dajjal" (Tirmidhi)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reports that the Prophet said: "Whoever recites Surah al-Kahf on Jum'ah (i.e, 'Friday' of the pagan world) would have illumination from the light (of the Surah) from one Jum'ah to the next" (Nasa'i, Baihaqi, Hakim)

Other sources:

http://www.slideshare.net/Productive...f-surat-alkahf

http://www.imranhosein.org/

I will add more Insha'Allah, I'm sure there are more hadeeths and in particular the infamous hadeeth from Tameem al-Dari that is yet to be posted. I hope this is beneficial for everyone

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-15-2014, 08:19 PM
:jz: May Allah protect us from the fitna of Dajjal. Ameen.

Samiun
05-16-2014, 09:00 AM
Insha'Allah Ameen

ChosenOne
06-29-2014, 09:38 AM
A must read book about Dajjal (Anti-Christ) – The False Messiah by Ibn Khateer.

Lets pray all together that Allah gives us guidance. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!