/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding a Lost Item . . .

awesomebubble
05-15-2014, 06:21 AM
As-salamu alaykum, everyone. I am having trouble locating an item that I've misplaced. I know that I still have it, and I can briefly recall the last moments I handled it. I have torn apart my house looking for it, but it is nowhere to be found, which is bizarre considering I never took it out of the house. I have tried looking for it while reciting Surah Ad Duha 7 times, and I am not any closer to finding it. Please help. I need this item by the end of this week. :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-15-2014, 12:24 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam

Maybe someone accidentally brought that item. Have you ask other people in the house?.

Muslim Woman
05-15-2014, 02:46 PM
:sl:

Duaa for misplaced items...

Answered by Ustadha Hedaya Hartford, SunniPath Academy Teacher

Question:

Is there a specififc duaa that should be said when one misplaces things like his keys, important papers, edding ring?

Answer:

In the name of Allah Most Merciful Most Compassionate
The dua for lost or misplaced things is:

Allahuma ya jami'a an-nas liyaumin la raiba fih ijma baini wa baina dhaliti.

اللهم يا جامع الناس ليوم لا ريب فيه اجمع بيني وبين ضالتي
Allah Most High knows best.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...r-missing-item!

awesomebubble
05-15-2014, 04:24 PM
Jazak Allahu Khayr thank you for your help. I will try the duaa today.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
05-15-2014, 08:16 PM
:wa:

Try also saying Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!