/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question On Rewards

Tame Sea
05-20-2014, 04:03 AM
I often hear how reciting certain surahs a number of times can lead to rewards in Jannah. I hear about palaces in Jannah and things like that. Truly, I don't think about rewards such as palaces and the like. I live to worship and please Allah, but I honestly don't care how or if I'm even rewarded.

Is this bad of me? Am I committing a grave sin for not thinking of the rewards of worship?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TalibEIlm
06-01-2014, 08:23 PM
As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb,

No it is not bad of you since your main intention is to please Allah but as a servant of Allah we all expect good from him and rewards in the hereafter. If your intention is to please Allah - then it is fine and Insha Allah all of your Ibadah will be accepted.

May Allah guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!