/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help please

anonymous
05-22-2014, 03:15 PM
salaam I really need some help...when ever I go to the toilet i never feel clean when using tissue no matter how much tissue I use i can still feel wetness and am always moist down there...this is a big problem for me as I can't go anywhere and if I do use the toilet I'm in there for 30min I've tried cleaning with tissue but when I go next time my pad is always yellow...this makes me think I didn't clean myself properly I'm OK cleaning with water but water isn't always available... what shall I do ...this is really stressing me out and making me lose hope ....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-22-2014, 04:44 PM
:sl:

If water is not always available, how about carry wet tissue to the toilet?. You clean up yourself with wet tissue, and then with dry toilet tissue.

anonymous
05-22-2014, 05:17 PM
this won't help as urine will just spread more with wet tissue...then I'll feel even more wet.... this is really stressing me out....I've had this problem for 4 years now and am suffering quite bad....no one is able to help.... I am femail by the way

ardianto
05-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Oops, sorry. Since you wrote "yellow", I thought you were not talking about urine, but about .......

I hope sisters here can give you better advice.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
05-23-2014, 07:51 PM
is there no one able to help??

Muslim Woman
05-24-2014, 04:05 AM
:sl:

sis , there are some links for women's health prob online . I had such a link . Insha Allah will try to find out and post .

Don't miss any salat because of this prob. Try to clean urself as much as possible , then offer salat . May Allah cures u .

check this link .

http://www.askmufti.co.za/index.php?...ness&Itemid=81

anonymous
05-24-2014, 07:12 PM
wa'alaikum assalam. I am a male but I may have experienced something similar. You have to be very careful not to bring waswas (whisperings from shaytan) into it, where you might be double checking everything and constantly thinking about it. This could be the cause for the problem. I would experience a problem with something coming out at random times or after using the toilet (so I used to keep checking) so I asked two people of knowledge whom I trusted. The first one said, from what I remember, to ignore whatever comes out and just do wudhu for every prayer (once the beginning time has started). The second one said there was no need to keep checking. When you go toilet, do wudhoo, pray and that salah is valid. If you later find something came out, and it definitely (not just waswaas) happened before or during the last prayer, then repeat the last prayer only. There was something else I wanted to clarify so when I asked the second person again, he just said to act on what I understood and take it easy. He said to just do what I thought was right.

Alhamdulillah I have found improvement after I've paid less attention to this issue, whilst doing what I can to remain pure. I think psychology/waswaas has a big bearing on it. It takes time to adjust but just try your best and don't lose hope. Allah doesn't want us to become overburdened by these things. It is only shaytan who wants to make things difficult.

Here are some du'as you may find helpful (taken from http://www.makedua.com):

‘O Allaah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

‘O Allaah, make me of those who return to You often in repentance and make me of those who remain clean and pure.’

‘O Allaah, help me to remember You, to thank You, and to worship You in the best of manners.’

Lastly, remember these beautiful verses from the Qur'an:

يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ
Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship... [Baqarah: 185]

مَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ Ø-َرَجٍ وَلَـٰكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهِّرَÙ� �ُمْ
Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you... [Al-Ma'idah: 6]

فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ� �ْ
So fear Allah as much as you are able... [Taghabun: 16] وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ Ø-َرَجٍ Ûš ...and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship... [al-Hajj 22:78]
I hope this helps somewhat. May Allah help you and all Muslims in such situations, Amin.

anonymous
05-26-2014, 09:08 AM
thankyou...I do try to ignore but its very hard. ...I always check under the toilet seat to see if its clean and mostly its not .....I have to clean under the seat before I sit on it....sometimes this takes abt 20min.....

Plz Answer Me
05-26-2014, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous;n2232357
thankyou...I do try to ignore but its very hard. ...I always check under the toilet seat to see if its clean and mostly its not .....I have to clean under the seat before I sit on it....sometimes this takes abt 20min.....
Believe me my dear sister it is not normal ,it doesn't seem a physical problem. my sister had the same problem , cleaning the seat takes about 20 min????? this is too much sister, maximum it should take one or two minutes. You should go and see a doctor. My sister was in such condition for three years, ..now she is okay becasue she started to do things against her mind. so my advise is don't follow shatanic thoughts or waswasa.. Only wash once or twice, note the time before going to washroom , and try to spend less time gradually . Thanks

anonymous
05-27-2014, 10:08 PM
I know... but if I don't clean it...I'll be thinking abt it all day..so its really hard....

Plz Answer Me
05-30-2014, 10:01 AM
I know normal people can't understand it is really hard. That's why I said do it gradually, spend little time in toilet gradually then it will not be so difficult to manage. But it will take a few months. REMEMBER sister if you accept that what you are doing is not normal you will get better soon.
May Allah bless you sister. I will pray for you inshaallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!