/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Severe asthma and Ramadhan Umrah

MysticSoumeya
05-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Salam y'all,

I am suffering from a very severe form of asthma and I'd love to perform my Umrah during the second half of Ramadhan. My mom, the hubby and my 15 yrs old daughter are going there. I was told that with all the work that's being done on the Haram, it would be a mere madness to go there. What can you advise me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-23-2014, 01:50 AM
:wa:

talk to your Doctor . Take all necessary medicines with u but don't miss the chance to go .

To my knowledge , it's not a must to perform umrah there. U can do tawaf only .
Free Wheel chairs are available at holy Kaaba. If it's hard for u to walk / do tawaf , u can use wheel chair.

If u don't feel well , u can do salat at hotel but pl. go . U can't imagine how remarkable feelings u will have when u see Kaaba in front of u .

may Allah makes it easy for u sis .

MysticSoumeya
05-23-2014, 07:06 AM
Awwwwww, baraka Allahu fiki my sister. It was EXACTLY the kind of answer I was hoping for. I wish you a blessed Friday to you and to all of your family.

Scimitar
05-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Umrah in Ramadhan is an amazing experience - I went on 2006 and spent the whole month there. Amazing. GO!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!