/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intro

sarahzohar88
05-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Assalamu alaykum! i'm new member for this forum and i feel very lucky to join this type of forum. I hope we will get a lot of benefits from this forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NatashaTiyan
05-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Salam Alaikum, I have recently become a muslim, and im looking for like-minded fellow brothers and sisters to talk to. I converted about 3 weeks ago and im learning day by day how to pray but im struggling as arabic is not my 1st language. Im english and i dont want to be saying anything wrong. I mainly know male muslims (my dentists i work with and my furture husband illashala) and i would love to be able to talk to some sisters about their journey. Praise be upon you

ardianto
05-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam, sister.

Just like you, Arabic is not my 1st language too. But, we can learn how to pronounce Arabic correctly.

Welcome to the forum.

azzedinefaizan
05-28-2014, 07:12 AM
Wa alaykumu salam

I just reverted in April as well. It's nice to have everyone here. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aatiqahnyla
06-03-2014, 04:44 AM
welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!