/* */

PDA

View Full Version : in need of sincere dua'as,please?

anonymous
05-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Assalam Alaykum I came to seek for as many dua as I can get...several month ago I had been disowned by my guardian and my life was miserable. I was left with nothing. I had to camp at a friend's home and it was't before I got kicked out and had to look for a home. Things weren't easy as I had to give up my one and only loyal companion ; my cat. :( I had to give him up because of financial reasons...I had been depressed since. I found a job and I have been trying working hard to get a promotion but there's always been an obstacles. I hate office politics. Long story short, i am trying to build my lifeas I have no one to rely should something unfortunate hapens to me can u pray that Allah grants me his mercy and allow me to received a promotion soon? Can I also get a prayer that Allah will find me a good spouse and reunite me with someone I really love? I feel extremely lonely and depressed being on my own. I just wanted a husband and a family. Please brothers and sisters, please pray Allah grant me his mercy and allow me to have better life in this dunya and hereafter. JazakumAllahu kher.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
05-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb

May Allah make things easy for you dear sister. Try to take things one at a time, trying to accomplish too much at once can be overwhelming..

azzedinefaizan
05-28-2014, 07:18 AM
I shall make dua for you. May Allah aid you in your times of need.

Muslim Woman
05-28-2014, 07:49 AM
:wa:

sis , have patience and keep praying to Allah . Don't miss any salat , recite Quran daily .

may Allah grants what is best for u .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
05-29-2014, 05:39 PM
JazakumAllahu kher...please remember me in your prayers.

anonymous
01-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Assalam Alaykum, i was wondering of it would still be okay to ask for continuous dua. It would mean a lot. I'm sorry to make this troublesome request but I wouldn't know who else to ask for,

BeTheChange
01-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Insha Allah i will pray for you. Just remember to keep motivating yourself and as mentioned before NEVER miss your salaah as this will guard & protect you from all harm. Read Surat Yaseen and Aytal Kursi they will protect you in sha Allah.

You should never feel alone sister - how can you feel alone when Allah swa is looking out for you. This is just the whisperings of the shaytaan making you feel insecure, unwanted and polluting your mind with negative thoughts.

I will of course pray for you in sha Allah but you should also pray for yourself especially in the night. Focus on your relationship with Allah swa, we can communicate with our creator and even though Allah swa knows our difficulties and pains by addressing your concerns to Allah swa you have already eased your jouney.

Only Allah swa can make things better for you - we humans can only do so much. I also want to say to you use your pain as a MOTIVATION - don't let your history and past put you down. Whatever bad has happened has happened because Allah swa has decided you are strong enough to cope with the situation and i would also stress this life is a test. Never forget that. Always think about your actions and which is the road which would make Allah swa happy an this way you won't go wrong in sha Allah.

Keep yourself protected even if it means by listening to Quran on your way to work etc. Think long term and not short term and keep smiling - Allah swa is with you - you don't need noone else!!

naba
01-04-2015, 09:58 AM
May Allah solve all your problems.Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!