/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help! Black magic related!

Shankar
05-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Greetings,
I am Shankar from Chennai, I'm 19 years old! I'm in desperate need of help! My problem briefly: I used to study very very well till Jan 2012. I used to be the class topper till then. Suddenly, something happened to me and within a span of 15 days, the following problems started surfacing: I was not able to remember and retain anything that I come across! From remembering people's names to academics related! This has devastated me and is still devastating me! From a class topper, I'm STRUGGLING TO STUDY AND SCORE MARKS NOW. 2 years and 4 months into my problem, I'm still suffering with the same magnitude. I've done all the medical tests that is possible for such a problem, like CT scan, MRI scan, EEG, IQ test and have consulted a number of psychiatrists, neurologists, counselors and THEY COULDN'T FIND ANY PROBLEM IN ME! I've consulted a number of astrologers as well and THEY COULD NOT EXPLAIN WHY THIS HAD HAPPENED SUDDENLY. I have gone to a Christian exorcist and 2 Hindu temples famous for exorcisms and I RESPONDED POSITIVELY at these places. By this, I mean to say that my body, UNDER MY OWN CONSCIOUSNESS, started shaking and moving about randomly during the TRIAL OF EXORCISM. I was also told that I have BLACK MAGIC poisoned food in my stomach and that I have to vomit it. I've not found places where they do such a thing to remove the black magic or SIHR as they call it in Islam. Can someone please refer a place in Tamil Nadu or India, where I can get a remedy for this. Please do help! Thanks in advance!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Hello

Welcome here . U may contact Imam of ur local mosque .

May God help u .

Shankar
06-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Thanks Ma'am! I've contacted the very few mosques in and around my area and I told them the same issue, but unfortunately, none here said could help me! So, if you can suggest some places or someone in this form can suggest some mosques in Tamil Nadu, it'll be of great help!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!