/* */

PDA

View Full Version : missing salaah, kufr and nikah

Aishath
06-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum If someone prays regularly but from time to time gets careless such as delaying magrib so that it is close to isha and ultimately ends up missing maqrib by a few minutes. . Or they lose wudu and due to the delay they don't have time to renew wudu... Would they be considered kaafir and would the nikah need to be redone?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
07-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

In my opinion, this is a matter of the heart-- not of fiqh. In other words, what does your heart say when you miss a prayer or multiple prayers? if there's remorse, be glad, because that's a sign of faith. Allah azza wa jal made us with a conscience. I was just reading through surah 2 the other day and was amazed. Despite the numerous backslidings of the jews, He forgave those who earnestly repented. Some of their hearts were as hard as rocks, while others were like rivers gushing out of rocks, as it were (see surah 2:74).

I don't know where your heart is, but even if it is like a rock, there is still hope, but you have to go on God's terms. Muslims can struggle with sin, but there's no such thing as a habitually carnal muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!