/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Online university is it any good ?

ayshayasmin
06-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Asalamu alaykum brothers and sisters......................So i have been contemplating if i should do the BAhons in Islamic studies in Islamic Online university that is runned by Dr Billal Phillips, Now i could study this degree at a normal university but it will cost me a lot of money which i do not have and i already have a degree in early years which I hated it and the UK government do not fund for a second degree which i can understand why. so i recently just came across the online university and it seems promising but, i just wanted to know if anyone else has tried there courses or has even done there BA degree. inshallah i hope to get a lot of feedback from you guys.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
07-18-2014, 03:35 AM
My friend tried it its not proper degree more like a diploma

aflawedbeing
07-19-2014, 01:43 AM
What about their BA in Education? Is that proper?

BilalKid
07-19-2014, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
What about their BA in Education? Is that proper?
I don't think it will get you jobs or anything

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!