/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello brothers and sisters

Anjumul Islam
06-06-2014, 04:11 AM
I am Anjumul Islam. I am 19 years old who lives in the west. USA to be exact. I seek Jannat ul Firdaus. I am trying to learn more of our beautiful religion Islam. I have started doing my prayers more often than before and have noticed that I have become more patient. It amazes me how much good salah can bring to one.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TalibEIlm
06-14-2014, 03:04 AM
As Salaam Ulaikum Brother,

Welcome to the site and AlhamduLillah its good to know that you are finding it easy after practicing Salaah.

May Allah make it easy for you, guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen

Muslim Woman
06-14-2014, 06:41 AM
:wa:

Alhamdulillah , may Allah bless u bro . Welcome here.

ChosenOne
07-04-2014, 03:14 PM
:sl: brother,

Please watch below documentary. Insha'Allah you will learn one of the pillars of Islam "Salah" in detail.
The Holy Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) also said "The key to Heaven
is Salah. The key to Salah is Purification."

Pray As You Have Seen Me Prayis a documentary style educational film that teaches you the basics of prayer. It contains the following: The Night Journey (Isra’ wal-Mi’raj) The story of the Miraculous Night Journey in which the prayer was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from Allah (swt). General Hygiene (Taharah) Muhammad (pbuh) said that cleanliness is one half of faith. The Ablution (Wudu) A prerequisite of prayer is washing the parts of the body as ordered by Allah (swt) and taught by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Dry Ablution (Tayammum) If water is not available then one may perform a dry ablution. Bathing (Ghusl) Bathing is required in the manner taught by Muhammad (pbuh) in certain circumstances. The Prayer (As-Salah) All one needs to know about the prayer including: The importance of prayer, leaving the prayer, prerequisites of prayer, a detailed two units (Rak’at) of prayer, a step by step guide to performing three & four units of prayer and general points about Prayer. Medical Benefits of Prayer & Ablution The medical world is continuously finding amazing benefits from performing prayer and ablution – Praise be to Allah (swt) the Creator of all that exists.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!