/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new member

Khadijah367
06-21-2014, 07:15 PM
I converted in 2007. My husband was very liberal with my allowing me to wear conservative western clothing and no head scarf and make up. I have angered him; he divorced me 2 days ago. I certainly deserve t be punished as I am in the wrong totally. I am very old 67 and he is 33. How am I to dress inside the house? I am very shamed of how old I look without make up (which was not obvious) and I have a head shape that looks very ugly in a head scarf. I would wear a head scarf if I were beautiful, but I need a lot of help to look pretty,
The point is that my husband is going to give me new rules to follow. I will try my best to do as he wishes. What are the requirements for inside the house only clothes? No one ever comes to our home. I never open the door. I have never been outside the house without my husband. These details are just something to help you understand my situation. Thank you so much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-22-2014, 04:40 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam . Sorry to know u are having problems with hubby .

If there are no other male inside ur house except hubby, son , bro and father and there is no chance that other men can see u , u don't have to use headscarf . A normal modest dress is enough . In my country , women wear salwar - kameez , sharee etc.

Anyway this section is only for introduction . If u want detailed discussion , pl. open a thread in general section . May Allah bless u .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!