/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings brothers and sisters

jkekeis
06-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Salam brothers and sisters, I am new to Islam having made my devotion within the last month. I have always believed in the oneness of Allah but I did not know there was a religion for me until I read the Qur'an. I am happy to say that my life has improved as I have little anger, am more patient, quit drinking alcohol and have found peace in salat. I look forward to the future knowing I have little to fear but Allah and he guides those who listen.

Since I am the type of person who is a perfectionist, does anyone know where I can find correct arabic script for the Tashahhud, Salat al-Ibrahimiyyah, Ta'awwudh and the other du'a and bits of salat that are not in the Qur'an?

Thank you all in advance.

Jason K.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
06-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam Jason and welcome to the forum,

Congratulations on your conversion to Islam. All praise is for Allaah :swt: who has guided you to the religion of truth. :)

I found a couple of pdf files which you can have a look at:
http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_...ep_by_Step.pdf
http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_...essons_1-6.pdf

In some places you may find some variation in what is read. For example, in the Tashahhud, some people read 'Assalaamu alayka ayyuhan-nabiyyu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu'. Others read it as 'Assalaamu alan-nabiyyu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu'. For the time being, just read what you have been taught and you can build on what you have learnt later In-sha-Allah.

I hope this is helpful. Let us know if you need anything else In-sha-Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!