/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can it be accomodated as a white lie ?

anonymous
06-24-2014, 08:14 PM
I hav e read that white lies are allowed in 3 cases

1. To establish peace between two warring individuals or groups
2. To satisfy wife harmless lies are allowed.
3. To save your life.

Under condition 2 , can a person who is not able to get married because of no hair - wear a wig to deceive,satisfy and marry a woman ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-25-2014, 07:15 AM
:sl:

no - she is NOT his wife and this is not harmless .

And Allah knows Best.

ardianto
06-25-2014, 03:01 PM
:sl:

In one TV program that I watched, the host asked the guest after noticed him for a moment "Why you wear wig?".

Yeah, bro, why should you wear wig if people will know it immediately?. Wig is different than original hair. If someone notice you for a moment, he/she will know that you wear wig. So, if you try to deceive a woman, instead of she is deceived, you will be laughed at by her and by people around her!.

It's not true if bald man can't get married. My brother has a wife who loves him. My friend has a wife. My grandpa?, he married my grandma. All of them are bald, and already bald when they get married.

And also not true if bald man look bad. If you have confidence like my brother, my grandpa, my friend, you will be look good too. Do you know?, the secret of man's beauty is placed on his confidence. And you must be agree if I say that the bald Vin Diesel is a good looking man.

So, bro, what you should do know is build your confidence, and try to find a good woman who can accept you as her husband. The good woman is a woman who see a man not on his physical appearance, or his wealth, or his social status. But a woman who see a man on his heart. And if you want to get a good wife, you should be honest to her and to yourself.

ardianto
06-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Under condition #2, what is lie that permissible?. If a wife cook a food, and not delicious, the husband can lie with say that this food is delicious.

When my wife still alive, sometime I lied like this too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Yeah, bro, why should you wear wig if people will know it immediately?. Wig is different than original hair. If someone notice you for a moment, he/she will know that you wear wig. So, if you try to deceive a woman, instead of she is deceived, you will be laughed at by her and by people around her!.
Dont know where you are coming from . I have seen people wears extremely deceptive wig, hair weaves and hair extensions and nobody could figure out

My brother has a wife who loves him. My friend has a wife. My grandpa?, he married my grandma. All of them are bald, and already bald when they get married.
And the world does not start and end with your family.

So, bro, what you should do know is build your confidence, and try to find a good woman who can accept you as her husband.
There is no question of finding a woman or showing when the photograph sent is immediately deleted on site.

ardianto
06-29-2014, 03:37 PM
If a man want to propose marriage, he should avoid lie to the woman he want to marry because his lie will caught soon, and he will be in trouble.

Imagine if you were introduced to a hijabi woman, you were interested, and you marry her. But then when she remove her hijab you see that she was bald!. You would be angry because you feel deceived, won't you?.

Now imagine too if this woman honest with told you that she's actually bald before you decide to choose her. Maybe you would still marry her because you like her piousness or her kindness.

It's okay if a bald man wear a wig when he propose marriage, but he must honest with tell this woman that he is actually bald. Or, later he will be in trouble because this woman feel deceived.

Indeed, there are women who do not want to marry bald man. But it doesn't mean all women do not want to marry bald man. In fact, many bald men can get married, not only my brother, my grandpa, or my friend.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!