/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how do i change profile pic?

Yenzin
07-02-2014, 04:59 AM
title....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-02-2014, 12:35 PM
:sl:

Click on your username shown at the top right corner and select My Profile from the drop-down menu.

Then scroll down and hover the mouse on your avatar and it will show you an option to Edit Avatar. Click on it and you can change your display picture.

Yenzin
07-02-2014, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam;n2233326
:sl:

Click on your username shown at the top right corner and select My Profile from the drop-down menu.

Then scroll down and hover the mouse on your avatar and it will show you an option to Edit Avatar. Click on it and you can change your display picture.
nothing came up when I hovered I clicked my profile then didn't find any option to change avatar

AabiruSabeel
07-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Please try again now. I have updated the settings.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yenzin
07-11-2014, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
Please try again now. I have updated the settings.
No let me do custom avatarr

AabiruSabeel
07-12-2014, 05:36 PM
There's good new for you. You just need 11 posts and you will become a Full Member. Then you will able to choose your own avatar and a signature.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!