/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Mubarak to you all

Muhaba
07-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Well, so many days have already passed. I hope you all are having a wonderful time this Ramadan. May Ramadan increase you in faith. Are you reading the Quran daily? I've been reading 2 Juz daily. I hope you've been reciting at least 1 Juz. What's Ramadan like at your place? Do you go for the Taraweeh prayer? Is it 8 Rakah or 20? Does it have the whole Quran recitation or parts? Where I am, the Imam is very taqee and has a great voice. He does 8 Rakah and recites the Quran from the beginning, reading almost a Juz each day. He also reads in Tahajud in the last 10 days. Hopefully, he'll finish the Quran in Ramadan this time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-03-2014, 03:14 PM
:sl:

Ameen to duas. Well I live in a non muslim area so you don't get the full muslim atmosphere, but alhamdulilah I manage to travel to the masjid for taraweeh which is 30 minutes away. We do 20 rakats, but some people leave after 8. One of the reciters sounds like sheikh abdur rahman as saudis :shade:

Muslim Woman
07-03-2014, 05:13 PM
:sl:

20 rakats Tarawee here . Imam finishes the whole Quran at least once in Ramadan . In few mosques , they finish twice .

May Allah increases us in faith and grants us a blessed Ramadan .

Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!