/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Terrorists" "rob" Pakistan "police" station of weapons

Abz2000
07-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Note: the libellious term "terrorist".and the accusation "rob" has been edited to "confiscate" and rearranged for syntax. (men opposed to u.s puppets) confiscate weapons from puppet station. Islamabad, ------ July 5 (IANS) Suspected (Men opposed to u.s puppets) dressed as armymen stormed a police station in Pakistan and took away weapons, uniforms, wireless sets and other valuables, after beating six policemen and tying them with ropes. -------There were only six policemen present at the station when over three dozen men wearing Pakistani army uniforms arrived in Diamer district Friday morning,------ Dawn news reported Saturdayby F wire 05 Jul 22:30 pm IST         Islamabad, July 5 (IANS)  They took away 10 guns, three pistols, thousands of rounds, wireless telephone sets, police uniforms and other belongings of the puppet personnel--------The incident occurred at the Dodishal "police" station, located near the border of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Gilgit-Baltistan regions.--------The attackers, source said, were speaking Urdu, Pashto and Shina languages and also accused the policemen of being the puppets of the US-----------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-06-2014, 03:56 PM
A group of men stormed Dodishal police station, beat and tied six policemen, then took away weapon, munitions, police uniforms, and other equipments. They speak Urdu, Pashto, Shina, and they accused the policemen as US puppets. This is what happened, isn't this?.

If those men were from group that now in war with Pakistan government, they would kill those policemen, or took them as prisoners, not just beat, tied, and leave them alive. I'm sure, they just wanted to get weapons, police uniform, and police equipment.

I have observed Pakistan since few years, and notice there are many civilian gunmen in Pakistan which only few of them who are from militant groups. The rest that mostly are just tribal warrior, civilian security groups, or just criminal, that not related with groups that accused as terrorists by US.

So, is too fast if we make conclusion that those attacker were from specific group because they could come from any group. About their accusation to policemen as US puppet. Probably it's just to make impression that they were from specific group.

Just for info. In Pakistan, criminal groups sometime wear police or army uniforms to make their victims scared.

Abz2000
07-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Then it's lucky for them that they didn't shoot them......
Their punishment for warring against God and His messengers and fasad fil ard would have been a lot more severe than killing.
Maybe God was being merciful to them and wanted to give them another chance to think - so He put mercy into the hearts of the men.

fromelsewhere
12-03-2017, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Then it's lucky for them that they didn't shoot them......
Their punishment for warring against God and His messengers and fasad fil ard would have been a lot more severe than killing.
Maybe God was being merciful to them and wanted to give them another chance to think - so He put mercy into the hearts of the men.
In any country, there needs to be law and order that is established otherwise you end up with chaos, poverty, wars. Perhaps the Pakistani police and army are not super-religious Muslims, but they are certainly not "US puppets." Neither were the bandits who beat up the policemen and stole their weapons. They are all Pakistanis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
12-15-2017, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fromelsewhere
In any country, there needs to be law and order that is established otherwise you end up with chaos, poverty, wars. Perhaps the Pakistani police and army are not super-religious Muslims, but they are certainly not "US puppets." Neither were the bandits who beat up the policemen and stole their weapons. They are all Pakistanis.
Pharaoh also made "laws" and spoke of chaos and anarchy in absence of allegiance and submission to himself - so it's not really much of a standard to measure by - especially with the way secularist tyrants now change laws to suit their present whim.

Btw, the Prophet :saws: and his companions were regularly reviled and defamed as being bandits who were causing a disturbance in the region and questioning the established authority of the crooked Quraishi leaders......

.....some things to keep in mind before choosing to use nice and prim sounding cliches such as law and order.... those who've -suffered torture at the hands of the cia and cia trained and funded pakistani army and police after the 9/11 false flag event, and those who've been to guantanamo bay where already bad enough american "laws" are suspended by the american government itself based on lame and twisted technical excuses - probably know better than myself about "law and order" though.

yes.i.am.muslim
12-15-2017, 08:51 PM
there's no religion to terrorism

Abz2000
12-16-2017, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yes.i.am.muslim
there's no religion to terrorism
There's a thread on that too:

https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post2924767

A short answer by chomsky:

Scroll to 11 min through 15 min for a jist of the topic:

fromelsewhere
12-17-2017, 02:11 AM
Pharaoh also made "laws" and spoke of chaos and anarchy in absence of allegiance and submission to himself - so it's not really much of a standard to measure by - especially with the way secularist tyrants now change laws to suit their present whim.

Btw, the Prophet :saws: and his companions were regularly reviled and defamed as being bandits who were causing a disturbance in the region and questioning the established authority of the crooked Quraishi leaders......

.....some things to keep in mind before choosing to use nice and prim sounding cliches such as law and order.... those who've -suffered torture at the hands of the cia and cia trained and funded pakistani army and police after the 9/11 false flag event, and those who've been to guantanamo bay where already bad enough american "laws" are suspended by the american government itself based on lame and twisted technical excuses - probably know better than myself about "law and order" though.
So what do you propose? ISIS-style lawlessness that passes for "an Islamic state" where anyone who dares criticize the authorities gets their hands chopped off or gets thrown off a building? It's already been tried multiple times and failed and led to plenty of misery... look at the Talibans and Afghanistan or al-Shababb and Somalia or Boko Haram and Nigeria for a few examples.

Abz2000
12-17-2017, 02:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fromelsewhere
So what do you propose? ISIS-style lawlessness that passes for "an Islamic state" where anyone who dares criticize the authorities gets their hands chopped off or gets thrown off a building? It's already been tried multiple times and failed and led to plenty of misery... look at the Talibans and Afghanistan or al-Shababb and Somalia or Boko Haram and Nigeria for a few examples.

Much has indeed been tried and with much effort exerted in Allah's way......... however, the perfidious enemy, the kingdom of "great"(tiny and conniving) britain, it's bloated and mentally ill daughter, and their allies, are guilty - guilty of massive crimes and sabotage against the Islamic world for which the perpetrators shall pay dearly.

The fact that such sabotage, manipulation, and outright aggression takes place is what needs to be looked at and dealt with before state building.
Some cases in point are the massacres that took place around the world during british rule - and then the massacres that took place and still take place after elaborate and fake "independence" shows, bush obama and trumps' flirting with burma and it's following brazen actions are a clear testament to the falsehood of washington and it's allies. Similar events happened in bosnia too.

next you'll find the forcing of the usury system onto the Muslim markets which is then used to siphon resources which replenish the dying tail-eating usury system which has infected and taken control of most western secularist nations. The sanctions and other economic blackmailing backed by overt and covert threats of destitution and war ravaging also need to be included in the equation. (A bit silly to accuse saddam of "starving his own people" simply because he refused to bow to unjust demands of a criminal rogue nation which thrives off international poverty and bloodshed - even worse when it turns into false accusations such as "amerikkka in 45 min" and engineered wars of aggression. Ironic that north korea is candid about it's programmes, and is also accused of "starving his own people" with rarely any mention of american forced sanctions in the same paragraph.
The crimes of israhell are no secret and neither are it's illegal weapons or the vetos used to stifle lawful positive action against a criminal state.

So actually, i would prefer to live in an islamic caliphate where my children could grow up in a good atmosphere.
Maybe you like the fake jewish state better, and obviously find it's actions either unworthy of mention - or better actively suppressed.....
.....i don't, and also don't see anything wrong with wanting to live in a genuine islamic state in lieu of a fake jewish state or a fake democratic state or a fake christian state.

The situation of the planet is currently lawless, and the nations are worse off than the lawless bedouin tribes that roamed the deserts 1500 years ago - that was before the prophet civilized them with Allah's help of course,
....and the u.n ruling body - the security council is more illogical and tyrranous than abu jahl, abu lahab, umayyah, abu sufyan, and al waleed ibn mugheerah huddling together at despicable najwa planning boycotts and lynchings near the ka'bah during the pagan era.

fromelsewhere
12-17-2017, 03:28 AM
So actually, i would prefer to live in an islamic caliphate where my children could grow up in a good atmosphere.
Maybe you like the fake jewish state better, and obviously find it's actions either unworthy of mention - or better actively suppressed.....
.....i don't, and also don't see anything wrong with wanting to live in a genuine islamic state in lieu of a fake jewish state or a fake democratic state or a fake christian state.

The situation of the planet is currently lawless, and the nations are worse off than the lawless bedouin tribes that roamed the deserts 1500 years ago - that was before the prophet civilized them with Allah's help of course,
....and the u.n ruling body - the security council is more illogical and tyrranous than abu jahl, abu lahab, umayyah, abu sufyan, and al waleed ibn mugheerah huddling together at despicable najwa planning boycotts and lynchings near the ka'bah during the pagan era.
I fear that we are getting off topic, but I must ask you, is living in an Islamic caliphate such as the one that ISIS was trying to create better in your opinion than living under the rule of a relatively secular government such as the one that is currently in charge in Pakistan?

Abz2000
12-18-2017, 06:26 AM
If i was able to go to Syria when ISIS was in full operation i believe i would have been in a better position to clarify, but unfortunately the borders were closed to migrants and false labels such as "terrorist" were being applied to genuine migrants and their families. As a family man i had to take all that into account since it would be the height of folly to make pretend moves to be seen of men whilst knowing one is under surveillance.

Much of the news about events in Syria is false and varies widely in coverage and slant from platform to platform so i am unable to make a valid assessment based on lamestream news - since genuine on the field sources bringing truthful news were being blocked regularly.
If it was a kaafir blackwater type franchise rolling like dajjal on the name, i would have fought against it inshaAllah, if it was a genuine caliphate i would have assisted it inshaAllah, i supported the concept of a state that is run by the laws of Allah and still do - no matter how flawed i personally am - and regardless of how harsh it is in keeping me and my children on the path to paradise - since this world is a fleeting breeze.

Pan-Islamic and highly resourceful Islamic Caliphate consisting of the armies of over 50 countries ready to join as one when one is unjustly dealt with vs weak, corrupt, backwards bending, and scared secular cuckold pakistan ready to be flicked like a well used pawn off the board (or "sent back to the stone age") at a moments notice unless it help the kuffar martyr the best of Muslims?
Is that even a question?
If it is......me thinks you already know the answer to that ;)

What happened at lal masjid and motijeel dhaka during a legitimate protest are testaments to some of the depths in depravity and treachery to which a "secular Islamic" government/puppet will go in order to retain power whilst appeasing international tyrants.

7O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
8For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
9Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
10For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, say they, and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.
11But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Jeremiah 20:07 - 20:11

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!