/* */

PDA

View Full Version : User titles

AabiruSabeel
07-05-2014, 11:00 PM
:salam:

We are planning to update the user titles on our forum for the "Limited Members" and the "Full Members" and replace them with something better and more welcoming. These user titles are shown under the usernames in black and green backgrounds respectively.

So far we have two suggestions:

Please post your suggestions here for the new user titles.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AdamMZ
07-05-2014, 11:05 PM

Full members are member who have posted here a lot, right?

AabiruSabeel
07-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Yes, Limited Members become Full Members on reaching 50 meaningful posts.

AdamMZ
07-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Maybe replace limited member to New Member. I mean, if there's someone who joined like a month ago but posted below 50, it wouldn't make any sense to say he's "registered", right? Just my opinion. :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
07-06-2014, 09:04 PM
well, once you are up to 50 posts, you get full forum privileges and your user title changes automatically.

newly registered up to 50 posts: guest
50+ posts or member 1 year or less: member
member more than a year: resident
member more than 5 years: house keeper

my suggestions :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!