/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Having any Ramadan Problems?

InToTheRain
07-09-2014, 02:12 PM
:sl:

Its related to this article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-28165519:

The only one I can relate to is: "Had one of those 'really, not even water?!' conversations today #Ramadanproblems" :exhausted :)

For those that are having any other problems I advise watching this nicely presented video by a sister who has a channel on youtube called The Striving Muslimah -- Illustrated Videos by Shawana A. Aziz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpNXgWilbE

https://www.youtube.com/user/muslimahqsep

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
07-17-2014, 02:56 PM
The I post earlier isn't working and I can't edit my post (keeps trying to load and does nothing) there correct link below:
BBC News - #BBCtrending: What are #RamadanProblems?

Chase
07-17-2014, 04:07 PM
"Had one of those 'really, not even water?!' conversations today #Ramadanproblems" I don't really understand that. I checked some tweets and I can relate to too many of them, for instance: Me every morning "I wish I drank more water at night". The only problem I have with Ramadan is waking up for shore and trying to wake up later at 8am.

ardianto
07-17-2014, 07:00 PM
:sl:

If we fast sincerely with intention for the sake of Allah, then we would regard the hungry and thirsty that we feel as challenge that we must defeat. But if we fast because other intention like feel ashamed to other Muslim if we didn't fast, then we would regard hungry and thirsty as problem of fasting.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-26-2014, 07:34 AM
I have tried to incorporate 'virtues' of actions and intentions into the fasting month for a few years now. There's so much to be gained in this blessed month that it can become like kids in a candy store (although it is a bad example) where your two hands just cannot carry enough goodies and you end up spilling loads on the floor!

So I pick one or two things I feel strongest about and try to accomplish it as much as I can. Taraweeh is one of them although many nights not complete, but better than before.

Brother Chase, I discovered somewhere that Allah loves very much people who struggle in his cause. So I wake up a bit earlier to have the morning meal, have a solat sunnat and lie down again (of course with the alarm set for subuh just in case) and wake up again for subuh and then go back to sleep and wake up again for work... All these inconveniences are a real test and we get great rewards for doing it and only in the month of ramadhan do we have an excuse to do this.... Hmmmmm should we say it is an excuse? But my sleep is already interrupted, my eyes are already burning, just do it and hopefully later in the grave or hereafter we will be saying to ourselves, alhamdulillah I did it once!

:peace:

Lisa921
12-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Masha Allah that's a great video by striving muslimah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!