/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia - What's Happening?

hisnameiszzz
07-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Salaams all.

I have done a quick look through the forum and could not find any information so I am posting this thread.

There was a bayaan at my local Masjid a week ago and the Imam told us all to make loads of dua for Saudi Arabia. He said times are really hard at the moment and the things going on there are really bad. As the bayaan was going over a receiver (ladies can listen from home, but also "others"), he said he could not state exactly what the issues were.

I have used Google and tried searching online to see what these goings on in Saudi are, but I could not find any information at all. I've asked a few friends and family too, but they know nothing.

Do any of you guys know what is going on there?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-12-2014, 05:16 PM
:sl:

As far as I know, there's nothing unusual going on here. We need to pray for the places where Muslims are oppressed.

wizra
07-19-2014, 07:38 PM
I think the King is going to give bay'ah to that Abu Bakr guy.

ardianto
07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wizra
I think the King is going to give bay'ah to that Abu Bakr guy.
No. He doesn't give bay'ah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
07-19-2014, 09:54 PM
KSA is allied very heavily with the USA and the western nations due to the petrodollars. If the new khaliphate is engineered, then it would make sense for the King to recognise it, but if it is not - then the king would fear his own dynasty being in danger.

And Allah knows best.

Scimi

Abz2000
07-31-2014, 07:47 AM
Salamz all.
Bro scimi, i don't think pledging allegiance will necessarily prove sincerity or opposition since ibn ubayy al salul (who's moniker was (co?)incidentally also "Abdullah") also pledged allegiance to the islamic state 1,400 years ago just to keep his credibility. But by his fruits was he known.

Isn't it amazing how they convince and coerce people to accept mass printed dollars for real energy despite it being a falsehood and oppressive injustice?

I hope the islamic state hands them the toilet paper for gold and silver and mints real coin again so that it can be traded with any country without fear of sanction.
Most countries under sanction find themselves going from bad to worse by having to invest in printer machine dollars in order to bypass restrictions.

That ought to make thinking people in the region and around the world want to pledge allegiance.

Last time i was there all the main mujahideen sites were blocked with a scary banner from the "kingdom ministry".
But the tv channels in jeddah had no shortage of girls in tight 7 inch skirts with a forefinger between the glossy rose red lips.
Was so amazed i videoed a flip thru the channels on my phone.

wizra
07-31-2014, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
KSA is allied very heavily with the USA and the western nations due to the petrodollars.
Attachment 5353

:embarrass:shade::p

wizra
07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
KSA is allied very heavily with the USA and the western nations due to the petrodollars.

:embarrass:shade::p

Scimitar
07-31-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't need to see the status of Islam in this era when it plain, clear and evident that we are being ruled by people who are nothing more than pawns to the petrodollar, haven't revived the khaliphate and are making so much money (in petrodollars) that they have to spend a large percentage of it in order to keep world economy somewhat balanced - yet the spending they do is all on lavishness and foolishness, and hardly anything goes towards alleviating poverty in the region.

I don't have to see the state of rulership in the modern era any more than witnessing first hand in Medina, meters outside the masjid an nabawi, how police officers kicked a habashi female beggar and her baby flew out of her hands, and almost hit the floor and died.

I seen more than I needed to.

Including the dajjal symbolism in Makkah and Madina, but most look on blinded and ignorant.

Scimi

Muhammad
07-31-2014, 10:50 PM
:salamext:

Although I am sure we can find many errors to discuss here, I don't think it will lead to much benefit for us to delve into this, and could even cause more harm than good, and Allaah :swt: knows best.

Let's end the thread here :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!