/* */

PDA

View Full Version : historical figure

Yenzin
07-12-2014, 05:50 PM
which historical figure do you look up to and associate? Allahu hu akbar!! My favourite Salahuddin ayubbi best muslim leader and commander

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
07-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Abdul-Qadir Jilani [may Allah have mercy on him]. His knowledge of the Qur'an and sunnah was vast, but he also would often appeal to his own experiences and the experiences of others when he talked to people one-on-one. He didn't see himself as a know-it-all who was above everyone else. He was a patient and gentle teacher.

Chase
07-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Well, not associate, but I admire Al imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib, he was a great warrior and the stories I hear about his courage and fighting skills makes me admire him more.

Arru34
07-16-2014, 12:36 AM
Ahmad Ibn Hambal

Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz

Salah ad-din

Imam Bukhari

Abdullah Azzam

Ibn taymiyya

Ibn al-Qayyim

may allah have mercy upon them....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
07-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Umar ibn al Khattab and his biography is amazing :ma:. My favourite quote from him "Sometimes the people with the worst past create the best future."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!