/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Third Time's The Charm

Iceee
07-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hello everyone, my name is Ice. I live in Canada. :statisfie

I joined this forum a couple of years ago, had an amazing time meeting all of you guys, then left because of a few issues with the mods. I returned a few months ago. This time, I left because I wasn't able to connect to the website for some reason.

And now that I'm finally able to loggin, I'm here, for the 3rd time.

We are half-way through the month of Ramadan. I know I may have upset a few muslims and non-muslims on this forum for my rants and advise I have given in the past. I know I have a few haters who hate me. A few people that like me. Today however; I ask you to forgive me during this time of the month. Please make dua' for me as I am very sick and I'm not too sure if I will be online ever again. You guys were my online Islamic family for the last couple of years or so. To end, I love you all and will try to hop onto this forum whenever I can. I just don't feel good right now.

Ja'Zakullah & Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Welcome back.

AabiruSabeel
07-13-2014, 04:10 PM
:wasalam:

:welcome: back brother Iceee.

I don't remember there were any issues between you and the mods. Please forgive us for our shortcomings as well. May Allah grant you quick and lasting recovery soon.

Muslim Woman
07-13-2014, 05:14 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome back . May Allah grants what is best for u , Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
07-14-2014, 06:09 AM
Ja'Zakullah for the kind words, moderators.

greenhill
07-14-2014, 10:31 AM
Salaam Iceee,

I hope you will get better and that you will be able to reach us all here still. You were the first few to welcome me here at this site and I hope you will be around for a lot longer.

Personally I have not found any of your comments offensive or provoking.

Hope to keep seeing you around, brother. Take care.

Peace :statisfie

ardianto
07-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam, Iceee

Welcome back, and big hug from uncle Ardianto. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!